Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 12, 2008
7:04:05 PM
View profile
Programming Codes for DVD and VCR to program Uverse remote
Where can I find the coldes for my devices in order to program my remote.  And how do you switch from the uverse to the DVD player?
Where can I find the coldes for my devices in order to program my remote.  And how do you switch from the uverse to the DVD player?

Programming Codes for DVD and VCR to program Uverse remote

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2008 7:23:22 PM
(0)
Expert

cisfam6 wrote:

Look at this site.

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Uverse_TV_Equipment&message.id=1415&query.id=8611#...

If you want to change to the input that your dvd player is plugged into, select the tv button and then push the tv/video button on the UV remote.  That is the button I use to switch to the different inputs on my tv.

cisfam6 wrote:

Look at this site.

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Uverse_TV_Equipment&message.id=1415&query.id=8611#M1415

If you want to change to the input that your dvd player is plugged into, select the tv button and then push the tv/video button on the UV remote.  That is the button I use to switch to the different inputs on my tv.

Re: Programming Codes for DVD and VCR to program Uverse remote

2 of 8 (17,043 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2008 6:46:01 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you.  I was able to find and enter the correct code to program the remote, but still can't switch from TV to DVD. 

Thank you.  I was able to find and enter the correct code to program the remote, but still can't switch from TV to DVD. 

3 of 8 (17,043 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 4, 2010 6:09:46 PM
(0)
Contributor

how can I use my dvd player with my uverse. I would love to watch some of my movie disks but can`t get any of my dvd players to work.

how can I use my dvd player with my uverse. I would love to watch some of my movie disks but can`t get any of my dvd players to work.

4 of 8 (17,043 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 4, 2010 6:16:58 PM
(0)
Expert

Connect your DVD player directly to the TV not to the U-verse box.  Select the appropriate video input on your TV for the DVD player.

Connect your DVD player directly to the TV not to the U-verse box.  Select the appropriate video input on your TV for the DVD player.

5 of 8 (17,043 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 4, 2010 6:17:17 PM
(0)
Expert

bohobabe wrote:

You will have to connect your dvd player to a different input on your television.  If your television only has one input then you can buy a 3rd party a/b switch and then you can connect the stb to input "A" on the A?B switch and then dvd player into input "B".  Then connect the output of the A/B switch to your television.  Does your tv have multiple inputs?

bohobabe wrote:

You will have to connect your dvd player to a different input on your television.  If your television only has one input then you can buy a 3rd party a/b switch and then you can connect the stb to input "A" on the A?B switch and then dvd player into input "B".  Then connect the output of the A/B switch to your television.  Does your tv have multiple inputs?

6 of 8 (17,043 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2010 1:11:18 PM
(0)
Contributor

where do I find the codes to programing my dvd or vcr

7 of 8 (17,043 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2010 1:17:42 PM
(0)
Expert

Queen1030 wrote:

You can program your remote from your TV screen:  Menu --> Help --> System Set-up --> Program your U-verse Remote

Follow the instructions on the screen.

Queen1030 wrote:

You can program your remote from your TV screen:  Menu --> Help --> System Set-up --> Program your U-verse Remote

Follow the instructions on the screen.

8 of 8 (17,043 Views)