Helpful Links

Programming Codes for DVD and VCR to program Uverse remote

Contributor

Programming Codes for DVD and VCR to program Uverse remote

Where can I find the coldes for my devices in order to program my remote.  And how do you switch from the uverse to the DVD player?
Message 1 of 8
Expert

Re: Programming Codes for DVD and VCR to program Uverse remote

cisfam6 wrote:
Where can I find the coldes for my devices in order to program my remote.  And how do you switch from the uverse to the DVD player?

Look at this site.

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Uverse_TV_Equipment&message.id=1415&query.id=8611#...

If you want to change to the input that your dvd player is plugged into, select the tv button and then push the tv/video button on the UV remote.  That is the button I use to switch to the different inputs on my tv.

Message 2 of 8
Contributor

Thank you.  I was able to find and enter the correct code to program the remote, but still can't switch from TV to DVD. 

Message 3 of 8
Contributor

how can I use my dvd player with my uverse. I would love to watch some of my movie disks but can`t get any of my dvd players to work.

Message 4 of 8
Expert

Connect your DVD player directly to the TV not to the U-verse box.  Select the appropriate video input on your TV for the DVD player.

Message 5 of 8
Expert

bohobabe wrote:

how can I use my dvd player with my uverse. I would love to watch some of my movie disks but can`t get any of my dvd players to work.

You will have to connect your dvd player to a different input on your television.  If your television only has one input then you can buy a 3rd party a/b switch and then you can connect the stb to input "A" on the A?B switch and then dvd player into input "B".  Then connect the output of the A/B switch to your television.  Does your tv have multiple inputs?

Message 6 of 8
Contributor

where do I find the codes to programing my dvd or vcr

Message 7 of 8
Expert

Queen1030 wrote:

where do I find the codes to programing my dvd or vcr 

You can program your remote from your TV screen:  Menu --> Help --> System Set-up --> Program your U-verse Remote

Follow the instructions on the screen.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support