Helpful Links

Program Remote to work with ilo HDTV or Memorex DVD player?

Highlighted

Program Remote to work with ilo HDTV or Memorex DVD player?

Has anyone been able to successfully program their U-Verse remote to work with either of these things? My installer was unable to make it work and I have tried every single code I could find online and in the manual with no luck. I thought I was purchasing basics and that this would be a piece of cake but it appears I was sorely mistaken!

Please help!

Message 1 of 6
Master

Re: Program Remote to work with ilo HDTV or Memorex DVD player?

So for the ilo HDTV did you try 1457, 0198,1070, 1024 & 1023 ?

For the Memorex DVD did you try 2003 ?

If none of these worked did the installer try "Programming with Automatic Code Finder" as written here?

Good luck and let us know if any of these work.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 2 of 6

Yep, tried all of the above multiple times. I even used 2 different methods for the automatic search (one I found here involving the play button and the code '922' and the one detailed by the little remote manual the installer left me).

Message 3 of 6
Master

This is from Yahoo Q&A and maybe try the 4 digit codes highlighted in blue. Not sure if any of these codes are for U-verse but you might want to try these codes for Funai, Orion & Tatung from "FuzioN's Remote Control Codes" 3 page list first. Maybe try the codes for these 3 brands from the list on the back of the att remote instructions you mentioned even before the others. This is the same att manufacture's code list that's on the back of the remote instructions.

Good luck and keep us posted.

PS. just curious; when you tried the part of the detailed instructions below did you ever have your TV turn off? If so did you press the "ENTER" key at the far bottom right of the remote and not the "OK" key? I'm sure you probably did this correctly but doesn't hurt to ask.

"Now press the "FAST FORWARD" key multiple times until the device turns off. Then press "ENTER" to save the code. Your remote now has the correct code."

Who makes ilo tv's and what remote code will work?

• 1 year ago
splash by splash
Total points:
25656 (Level 7)

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

ILO TVs made in China. A few brand have been connected with iLo, are Funai, Orion, Tatung
ILO customer service number is 800-289-0980 or 1-800-939-0605

ILO TV Codes. 11286 11603 11684 11990
ILO TV. 0171 1286 1990 1603 0180 1271 1963 0179 0000 1004 1000 1950 1090
  • 1 year ago
Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for trying - none of these codes worked either :smileysad:

To answer your other question, I've never had the TV turn off with the U-Verse remote at any time.

Message 5 of 6

bump! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support