Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 15, 2011
11:39:35 AM
View profile
Poor Internet Speed

I have Uverse.  The speed seems to make it impossible to view video on YouTube or other sites.  I have the 10Mbps service.  When I use it in the morinings, things are great.  My speed tests show 8-10Mbps.  If I use it at night or on weekends when, I assume, more people are awake, it slows to a crawl.  For example, right now it is 1:30 PM here in Chicago.  Speed tests show less than 1Mbps download speed.

What gives?

I have Uverse.  The speed seems to make it impossible to view video on YouTube or other sites.  I have the 10Mbps service.  When I use it in the morinings, things are great.  My speed tests show 8-10Mbps.  If I use it at night or on weekends when, I assume, more people are awake, it slows to a crawl.  For example, right now it is 1:30 PM here in Chicago.  Speed tests show less than 1Mbps download speed.

What gives?

Poor Internet Speed

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2011 12:33:16 PM
(0)
Contributor

Re: Poor Internet Speed

2 of 3 (276 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2011 2:03:01 PM
(0)
Expert

Were those screenshots from the morning when the speeds are good or from the afternoon when the speeds are bad?

Post a second set from the opposite time period so we can compare.

Were those screenshots from the morning when the speeds are good or from the afternoon when the speeds are bad?

Post a second set from the opposite time period so we can compare.

Re: Poor Internet Speed

3 of 3 (264 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments