Password to access att router

Tutor

Password to access att router

The tech was here, hooked up uverse and everything is working.  However, I would like to ediit my wireless network name and password.  I have the address to access the router, but it asks me for a password if I want to change anything.  I was at work when the tech was here and did nto get a chance to ask him.  Any default passwords???
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Password to access att router

jwaite80 wrote:
The tech was here, hooked up uverse and everything is working.  However, I would like to ediit my wireless network name and password.  I have the address to access the router, but it asks me for a password if I want to change anything.  I was at work when the tech was here and did nto get a chance to ask him.  Any default passwords???

on a sticker on  the  side of the rg3800   two codes  one is  the password and other the key for wireless..

wireless.jpg

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I need to change the NETWORK KEY only

How do I get to the screen in the JPEG...I cannot read the picture at all.  Special thanks for your help as I need to change the NETWORK KEY

Message 3 of 5
Expert

pouzts82 wrote:

I need to change the NETWORK KEY only

How do I get to the screen in the JPEG...I cannot read the picture at all.  Special thanks for your help as I need to change the NETWORK KEY

Use the link below to access the page to change the network key.

http://192.168.1.254/xslt?PAGE=C_2_1

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

WOW what speed in answering.  THANK YOU.

Paul Houston

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support