Helpful Links

Online chat tech support for Uverse 24/7!

Teacher

Online chat tech support for Uverse 24/7!

I tried it and it was great you will get instant tech support without waiting for the long hold on the phone. They are actually techy! I guess It's cool if you check this out!

Agents are very kind and helpful.

http://helpme.att.net/article.php?item=10020

just click on the online chat link! and BOOM! You got an agent in less than 2 minutes unlike on the phone!

Message 1 of 19
Tutor

Re: Online chat tech support for Uverse 24/7!

I've been trying their service for about 3 months since my service stopped on the TV and my TV is still out.  Haven't been able to watch a thing.  Each time I call they do the same old checks but nothing gets fixed.  They should have sent a new box out months ago.  I've asked to talk to the President of Uverse.  THIS SUCKS!   Yet, I keep sending them money.  Who is stupider?

My sister is looking for a new option but I honestly can't recommend Uverse and AT&T

Message 16 of 19
Expert

They don't send out boxes, unless you meant a tech was supposed to swap out your DVR.

Remote tests don't always mean everything is fine, they need to come out and physically inspect the lines/wiring and test from there.

Call the number in my siggy and request a truck roll, insist upon it!

Frist thing I'd try in the meantime is make sure the coax at back of RG is very tight, same for back of your UV TV box(es).  Possible at install they didn't change out the coax connectors, including behind the wallplates.

Message 17 of 19
Contributor

im having troubles with my tv service i have reset it multipal times and all i have is a red x in the middle of the screen

Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Expert

Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Additional Support