Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Oct 19, 2008
8:39:55 PM
View profile
Online chat tech support for Uverse 24/7!

I tried it and it was great you will get instant tech support without waiting for the long hold on the phone. They are actually techy! I guess It's cool if you check this out!

Agents are very kind and helpful.

http://helpme.att.net/article.php?item=10020

just click on the online chat link! and BOOM! You got an agent in less than 2 minutes unlike on the phone!

I tried it and it was great you will get instant tech support without waiting for the long hold on the phone. They are actually techy! I guess It's cool if you check this out!

Agents are very kind and helpful.

http://helpme.att.net/article.php?item=10020

just click on the online chat link! and BOOM! You got an agent in less than 2 minutes unlike on the phone!

Online chat tech support for Uverse 24/7!

18 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(18)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2008 9:27:48 PM
(0)
Expert
And are u a tech there? :smileywink:
And are u a tech there? :smileywink:

Re: Online chat tech support for Uverse 24/7!

2 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2008 3:07:11 AM
(0)
Teacher
AT@ spd2demun - nope! I know why did you say that it's with my username ayt? however I'm just one of the subscribers who encounters issues. I discovered this chat support. When I was wondering that my gateway has a blinking light on it. I surfed helpme.att.net I clicked on connection problem >>> then how to interpret the ligths on my gateway and I saw the link tried it and was satisfied with the explanation. Did not get my services up and running though because I was informed that our area is affected by an outage.
AT@ spd2demun - nope! I know why did you say that it's with my username ayt? however I'm just one of the subscribers who encounters issues. I discovered this chat support. When I was wondering that my gateway has a blinking light on it. I surfed helpme.att.net I clicked on connection problem >>> then how to interpret the ligths on my gateway and I saw the link tried it and was satisfied with the explanation. Did not get my services up and running though because I was informed that our area is affected by an outage.

3 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2008 12:19:11 AM
(0)
Expert

I was j/k...glad to hear that you found an answer there.  

Are you back up and running now?   

I was j/k...glad to hear that you found an answer there.  

Are you back up and running now?   

4 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2008 4:12:40 PM
(0)
Teacher

yes! just pressed the reset button at the back. the agent told me to try that 24 hrs later. and it worked probably the outage was done when I did that. How about you? are you a technician?

yes! just pressed the reset button at the back. the agent told me to try that 24 hrs later. and it worked probably the outage was done when I did that. How about you? are you a technician?

5 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2008 1:35:53 AM
(0)
Expert

LOL!  No, but I've been accused of being worse things. :smileyhappy:  Just started out as a frustrated user with problems...learned a lot here.

LOL!  No, but I've been accused of being worse things. :smileyhappy:  Just started out as a frustrated user with problems...learned a lot here.

6 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2008 4:26:02 PM
(0)
Master
I'm not a tech either but I sure have met a hell of a lot of them at my house :smileyhappy:

I'm not a tech either but I sure have met a hell of a lot of them at my house :smileyhappy:

neon_sign.jpg

7 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2008 7:07:42 PM
(0)
Employee

spd2demun wrote:

That's not what goot says. J/k

spd2demun wrote:

That's not what goot says. J/k

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

8 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2008 8:32:38 PM
(0)
Expert
Yeah, and he's full of it, LOL!
Yeah, and he's full of it, LOL!

9 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2010 4:39:53 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hi we need help please

we have a corporate a lot of account with ATT , DSL , Phone

we dont like change with another company ,

I was order a new  account [text removed for privacy] with uverse with 5 static ip

but the static ip never work , we call more thant 30 times with the level 1 a level 2

the technical Support visit to me for 5 times to the location

we need  this account urgently with ip static , we want to try again with a new order with 5 static ip

and make you sure its working please

all my ticket number is

[text removed]

the technical support help me

Cesar , Raul , HUgo level 1

[text removed for privacy]

please need help with simebody else and we need to pay for the instalation we pay it

Hi we need help please

we have a corporate a lot of account with ATT , DSL , Phone

we dont like change with another company ,

I was order a new  account [text removed for privacy] with uverse with 5 static ip

but the static ip never work , we call more thant 30 times with the level 1 a level 2

the technical Support visit to me for 5 times to the location

we need  this account urgently with ip static , we want to try again with a new order with 5 static ip

and make you sure its working please

all my ticket number is

[text removed]

the technical support help me

Cesar , Raul , HUgo level 1

[text removed for privacy]

please need help with simebody else and we need to pay for the instalation we pay it

10 of 19 (12,957 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 12, 2010 4:52:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

This is a peer to peer forum of Uverse subs.  But you can contact David using the hyperlink in my signature, he or a member of his staff will be in touch with you.  Otherwise call ts using the phone number in my sig for assistance.

This is a peer to peer forum of Uverse subs.  But you can contact David using the hyperlink in my signature, he or a member of his staff will be in touch with you.  Otherwise call ts using the phone number in my sig for assistance.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

11 of 19 (12,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 14, 2010 7:55:36 AM
(0)
Contributor

I would like to communicate via on-line chat with a representative of AT&T UVerse

I would like to communicate via on-line chat with a representative of AT&T UVerse

12 of 19 (12,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 15, 2010 5:50:41 PM
(0)
Expert

Did you try it already?  Or asking where it is?
Is there something we can help you with here?

owgroves wrote:

Did you try it already?  Or asking where it is?
Is there something we can help you with here?

owgroves wrote:

13 of 19 (12,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 21, 2010 3:22:57 PM
(0)
Contributor

I Have been trying to set up a wireless router and it asks for a password and IP address and it can not detect a connection to my router. Can you help me with the information needed. When I sign on to my computer and the internet  it automatically connects to the internet and if I had a password I really don't know what it is.

Thank you

I Have been trying to set up a wireless router and it asks for a password and IP address and it can not detect a connection to my router. Can you help me with the information needed. When I sign on to my computer and the internet  it automatically connects to the internet and if I had a password I really don't know what it is.

Thank you

14 of 19 (12,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 22, 2010 1:34:15 AM
(0)
Expert

If you're talking about another router behind (plugged into) the Uverse RG (router) for Wireless--

The password you are being asked for (Uverse RG) is on a sticker on the bottom side of said device.

For starters (using the password mentioned above), try accessing this page and allow the MAC Address of the other router.  It may already be in the Blocked List; if so, just use the arrows in the middle to move it to the Allowed List (or you can add it manually at the bottom).

The IP Address are listed here.  See if your other router's IP is showing in that list.

If you're talking about another router behind (plugged into) the Uverse RG (router) for Wireless--

The password you are being asked for (Uverse RG) is on a sticker on the bottom side of said device.

For starters (using the password mentioned above), try accessing this page and allow the MAC Address of the other router.  It may already be in the Blocked List; if so, just use the arrows in the middle to move it to the Allowed List (or you can add it manually at the bottom).

The IP Address are listed here.  See if your other router's IP is showing in that list.

15 of 19 (12,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2010 9:37:11 AM
(0)
Tutor

I've been trying their service for about 3 months since my service stopped on the TV and my TV is still out.  Haven't been able to watch a thing.  Each time I call they do the same old checks but nothing gets fixed.  They should have sent a new box out months ago.  I've asked to talk to the President of Uverse.  THIS SUCKS!   Yet, I keep sending them money.  Who is stupider?

My sister is looking for a new option but I honestly can't recommend Uverse and AT&T

I've been trying their service for about 3 months since my service stopped on the TV and my TV is still out.  Haven't been able to watch a thing.  Each time I call they do the same old checks but nothing gets fixed.  They should have sent a new box out months ago.  I've asked to talk to the President of Uverse.  THIS SUCKS!   Yet, I keep sending them money.  Who is stupider?

My sister is looking for a new option but I honestly can't recommend Uverse and AT&T

16 of 19 (12,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2010 11:55:40 AM
(0)
Expert

They don't send out boxes, unless you meant a tech was supposed to swap out your DVR.

Remote tests don't always mean everything is fine, they need to come out and physically inspect the lines/wiring and test from there.

Call the number in my siggy and request a truck roll, insist upon it!

Frist thing I'd try in the meantime is make sure the coax at back of RG is very tight, same for back of your UV TV box(es).  Possible at install they didn't change out the coax connectors, including behind the wallplates.

They don't send out boxes, unless you meant a tech was supposed to swap out your DVR.

Remote tests don't always mean everything is fine, they need to come out and physically inspect the lines/wiring and test from there.

Call the number in my siggy and request a truck roll, insist upon it!

Frist thing I'd try in the meantime is make sure the coax at back of RG is very tight, same for back of your UV TV box(es).  Possible at install they didn't change out the coax connectors, including behind the wallplates.

17 of 19 (12,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2010 4:36:19 PM
(0)
Contributor

im having troubles with my tv service i have reset it multipal times and all i have is a red x in the middle of the screen

im having troubles with my tv service i have reset it multipal times and all i have is a red x in the middle of the screen

18 of 19 (12,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

19 of 19 (12,254 Views)