Not Recording

Tutor

Not Recording

I am having a problem with my recordings.  I set two different show to record as a series but they never record.  They show up on the scheduled recordings list but the red dot doesn't display on these titles.  All other series that I set record on time but it's just these two particular shows.  I tried setting and resetting them three times but they DO NOT record.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx 

Message 1 of 3 (211 Views)
Expert

Re: Not Recording

Anteaus wrote:

I am having a problem with my recordings.  I set two different show to record as a series but they never record.  They show up on the scheduled recordings list but the red dot doesn't display on these titles.  All other series that I set record on time but it's just these two particular shows.  I tried setting and resetting them three times but they DO NOT record.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx 

Try doing a hard reboot of your DVR by unplugging it for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)
Expert

Re: Not Recording

I have had that problem in the past.  I set up multiple series recodings of certain progams, and finally they started recording on time.  After a while I went back and deleted all of the extra series recordings I set up and the shows still get recorded.  I don't know why it worked like that but it did, in those instances.
Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.