Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 10, 2009
1:08:10 PM
View profile
Not Recording

I am having a problem with my recordings.  I set two different show to record as a series but they never record.  They show up on the scheduled recordings list but the red dot doesn't display on these titles.  All other series that I set record on time but it's just these two particular shows.  I tried setting and resetting them three times but they DO NOT record.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx 

I am having a problem with my recordings.  I set two different show to record as a series but they never record.  They show up on the scheduled recordings list but the red dot doesn't display on these titles.  All other series that I set record on time but it's just these two particular shows.  I tried setting and resetting them three times but they DO NOT record.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx 

Not Recording

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2009 1:16:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Anteaus wrote:

Thanx 

Try doing a hard reboot of your DVR by unplugging it for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.

Anteaus wrote:

Thanx 

Try doing a hard reboot of your DVR by unplugging it for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Not Recording

2 of 3 (210 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 11, 2009 11:30:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
I have had that problem in the past.  I set up multiple series recodings of certain progams, and finally they started recording on time.  After a while I went back and deleted all of the extra series recordings I set up and the shows still get recorded.  I don't know why it worked like that but it did, in those instances.
I have had that problem in the past.  I set up multiple series recodings of certain progams, and finally they started recording on time.  After a while I went back and deleted all of the extra series recordings I set up and the shows still get recorded.  I don't know why it worked like that but it did, in those instances.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Not Recording

3 of 3 (210 Views)