Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 22, 2009
9:13:10 AM
View profile
No Sound on HD Channels
Are any of you having problems with your HD channels? I do not have sound on my HD channels and it is driving me crazy.  I have 3 receivers and two work fine.  Any tips or solutions?
Are any of you having problems with your HD channels? I do not have sound on my HD channels and it is driving me crazy.  I have 3 receivers and two work fine.  Any tips or solutions?

No Sound on HD Channels

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2009 9:42:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Did you select 'surround sound':  menu>options>audio/language options>digital audio output. Good

luck :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-983-2811 to avoid Mr. Voice Recognition
YRMV IMHO Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Did you select 'surround sound':  menu>options>audio/language options>digital audio output. Good

luck :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-983-2811 to avoid Mr. Voice Recognition
YRMV IMHO Simply a U-verse user, nothing more
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No Sound on HD Channels

2 of 4 (3,842 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2011 8:04:26 AM
(0)
Contributor

I was having the same problem and this solved it.  I had forgotten that I had changed this setting.  Thanks for posting!

I was having the same problem and this solved it.  I had forgotten that I had changed this setting.  Thanks for posting!

3 of 4 (3,358 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2015 1:34:53 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thank you for this thread. It fixed my problem. Sad that Tech Support via some offshore customer couldn't help.

I had 2 problems, how to reset my remote to factory default and no sound on only HD channels. 5 phone calls to tech support trying to find someone who knew something was exactly zero help and a BIG waste of my time.

Then a simple Google and within minutes I had it fixed.
AT&T charges a lot to watch TV in America, they should be ashamed of themselves for not employing Americans for their tech support
Thank you for this thread. It fixed my problem. Sad that Tech Support via some offshore customer couldn't help.

I had 2 problems, how to reset my remote to factory default and no sound on only HD channels. 5 phone calls to tech support trying to find someone who knew something was exactly zero help and a BIG waste of my time.

Then a simple Google and within minutes I had it fixed.
AT&T charges a lot to watch TV in America, they should be ashamed of themselves for not employing Americans for their tech support

4 of 4 (470 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments