No Sound on HD Channels

Highlighted
Contributor

No Sound on HD Channels

Are any of you having problems with your HD channels? I do not have sound on my HD channels and it is driving me crazy.  I have 3 receivers and two work fine.  Any tips or solutions?
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: No Sound on HD Channels

Did you select 'surround sound':  menu>options>audio/language options>digital audio output. Good

luck :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-983-2811 to avoid Mr. Voice Recognition
YRMV IMHO Simply a U-verse user, nothing more
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I was having the same problem and this solved it.  I had forgotten that I had changed this setting.  Thanks for posting!

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Thank you for this thread. It fixed my problem. Sad that Tech Support via some offshore customer couldn't help.

I had 2 problems, how to reset my remote to factory default and no sound on only HD channels. 5 phone calls to tech support trying to find someone who knew something was exactly zero help and a BIG waste of my time.

Then a simple Google and within minutes I had it fixed.
AT&T charges a lot to watch TV in America, they should be ashamed of themselves for not employing Americans for their tech support
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support