New U-verse Install - U400+Max18+VoIP - 200 feet from VRAD - Lake County, IL - Before and After...

Highlighted
Coach

New U-verse Install - U400+Max18+VoIP - 200 feet from VRAD - Lake County, IL - Before and After...

I just wanted to make a quick post here in regards to my U-verse install that is scheduled for Tuesday, January 20, 2009.

I'm an avid gamer and have been looking for some sort of post(s) in regards to people willing to make comparisons in terms of routing (traceroutes) and latency; so as a favor to you guys I figured I'd make this post asking if anyone would like me to. I'll probably do a little review of my installation as well.

Anyway, I currently have a 16mb package with comcast for another few days (thank god). If any of you guys would be interested in some Comcast vs. U-verse speed tests/traceroutes/pings/etc. let me know - just post here, and I'll run 'em before and after for you.

- gerbs

Message Edited by gerbs on 01-18-2009 10:49 AM
Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: New U-verse Install - U400+Max18+VoIP - 200 feet from VRAD - Lake County, IL - Before and After.

Thats a good idea.  Let us know how they compare, I am sure there are many people who would like to get that information.  As a matter of fact, where getting around in Uverse is concerned, you can't have too much information.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support