Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 3, 2011
10:41:51 PM
NO U-VERSE
Edited by Tifa_Shines on May 4, 2011 at 8:29:50 AM

Lost u-verse on Friday. It's now WED!!!! I call every day and they're "working on it" ?????

I have been a customer for over a year. Apparently, mos only takes e-mails from managers. You can't talk to them.

They can't give me a time that it will be fixed and can't guarantee that I will be reimbursed for days without service. I've never seen anything like it

Lost u-verse on Friday. It's now WED!!!! I call every day and they're "working on it" ?????

I have been a customer for over a year. Apparently, mos only takes e-mails from managers. You can't talk to them.

They can't give me a time that it will be fixed and can't guarantee that I will be reimbursed for days without service. I've never seen anything like it

NO U-VERSE

[ Edited ]
11 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(11)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2011 10:31:00 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Tifa_Shines on May 4, 2011 at 8:30:50 AM

SPENT LAST 5 DAYS WITH NO TV, INTERNET OR PHONE. ALL REPRESENTATIVES SAY "I'M SORRY"

SPENT LAST 5 DAYS WITH NO TV, INTERNET OR PHONE. ALL REPRESENTATIVES SAY "I'M SORRY"

NO U-VERSE

[ Edited ]
1 of 12 (641 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

Re: Who is mos?

3 of 12 (622 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 5:23:40 AM
(0)
Tutor

Access denied. I have no right to view his page Smiley Sad

Access denied. I have no right to view his page Smiley Sad

Re: NO U-VERSE

4 of 12 (625 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 5:28:00 AM
(0)
Tutor

Access Denied

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

I guess they don't want me as a customer

Access Denied

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

I guess they don't want me as a customer

Re: Who is mos?

5 of 12 (608 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 5:40:26 AM
(0)
Tutor

Our family lost service on Wednesday, April 27, 2011. We have spent the last seven days with no phone, internet, and no TV service. All they can say that they are aware of the outage and they are working on it but I have not seen truck in my area. I am to the point saying forget and calling someone us for service.

Our family lost service on Wednesday, April 27, 2011. We have spent the last seven days with no phone, internet, and no TV service. All they can say that they are aware of the outage and they are working on it but I have not seen truck in my area. I am to the point saying forget and calling someone us for service.

6 of 12 (618 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 6:23:47 AM
(0)
Tutor

It seems that in my area they're the only option...and they know it!

It seems that in my area they're the only option...and they know it!

7 of 12 (614 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 7:11:48 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by SomeJoe7777 on May 4, 2011 at 7:11:59 AM

Looks like David's link may have changed slightly because the thread was edited.

Try this link:

http://forums.att.com/t5/The-U-verse-Lounge/To-Contact-David/td-p/2381353

Looks like David's link may have changed slightly because the thread was edited.

Try this link:

http://forums.att.com/t5/The-U-verse-Lounge/To-Contact-David/td-p/2381353

[ Edited ]
8 of 12 (609 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 4, 2011 2:13:33 PM
(0)
Expert

Thanks, SJ, for correcting my link (I'll do the same). Smiley Happy

Thanks, SJ, for correcting my link (I'll do the same). Smiley Happy

9 of 12 (538 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2011 12:02:21 PM
(0)
Tutor

It has been 14 days (two weeks) without service of TV, internet, and phone.  I am fed up with them and about to switch back to Charter. They were back up in three days after the tornado. I call everyday and I get I am sorry but there is still outage in your area and there is no  estimate time when it will be back up.  I think two weeks in long enough.

It has been 14 days (two weeks) without service of TV, internet, and phone.  I am fed up with them and about to switch back to Charter. They were back up in three days after the tornado. I call everyday and I get I am sorry but there is still outage in your area and there is no  estimate time when it will be back up.  I think two weeks in long enough.

10 of 12 (434 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2011 12:04:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Did you contact David as was suggested above in this thread?

Did you contact David as was suggested above in this thread?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

11 of 12 (358 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2011 3:58:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If my service was out and was told that there is no time frame for when they will come back at 14 days I would be going or gone.  Especially if I knew that services were available in homes near mine.  I have tv, internet, and phone service through UV and being without service for 14 days with no indication or even a guesstimate of when they will return is unacceptable.

If my service was out and was told that there is no time frame for when they will come back at 14 days I would be going or gone.  Especially if I knew that services were available in homes near mine.  I have tv, internet, and phone service through UV and being without service for 14 days with no indication or even a guesstimate of when they will return is unacceptable.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

12 of 12 (338 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments