Helpful Links

Missing Recordings.

Contributor

Missing Recordings.

Ok..  I am sure this has been asked and answered somewhere in this forum, but I cannot find it.

My DVR says I have 39 shows recorded, but I can only access 9 of them.  Is there a way to fix this so I can access the other 30 shows I have recorded?

Message 1 of 3
Mentor

Re: Missing Recordings.

What happens when you try to access the others?  Does it give an error message?  Does it not let you page down or go into folders?

More details might help us help you.

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Missing Recordings.

brodiew wrote:

Ok..  I am sure this has been asked and answered somewhere in this forum, but I cannot find it.

My DVR says I have 39 shows recorded, but I can only access 9 of them.  Is there a way to fix this so I can access the other 30 shows I have recorded?

Are you talking episodes versus recordings?  We have every Mike and Molly show recorded.  It would say:

Mike and Molly (12).  When you click on Mike and Molly, you see the actual 12 episodes.  So if M&M were the only thing on my DVR it would say something like 1 show and way down it would say 12 recordings.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support