Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jan 3, 2009
12:04:28 PM
View profile
Manufacturers Code for a Phillips HTS3565D Home Theater System

at&t's U-verse was just installed in my home, today, and I've been trying to figure out how to program the remote to work with a Phillips HTS3565D Home Theater System. None of the Manufacturer's Codes seem to be working, however. I tried the Auto-Search feature, but that doesn't seem to work, either. It's a rather new system, there should be a working code.

Does someone know the Manufacturer's Code for a Phillips HTS3565D Home Theater System?

at&t's U-verse was just installed in my home, today, and I've been trying to figure out how to program the remote to work with a Phillips HTS3565D Home Theater System. None of the Manufacturer's Codes seem to be working, however. I tried the Auto-Search feature, but that doesn't seem to work, either. It's a rather new system, there should be a working code.

Does someone know the Manufacturer's Code for a Phillips HTS3565D Home Theater System?

Manufacturers Code for a Phillips HTS3565D Home Theater System

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2009 12:10:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Try one of these: Philips HTIB 4006, 2036, 4019, 2222, 4027, 2282, 4042, 2304

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Try one of these: Philips HTIB 4006, 2036, 4019, 2222, 4027, 2282, 4042, 2304

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Manufacturers Code for a Phillips HTS3565D Home Theater System

2 of 10 (4,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2009 7:54:59 PM
(0)
Contributor
I've tried every Philips code listed in the pamphlet the technician gave me, and not just DVD Players or HTIB's. None of them worked. I went through each code on both DVD and AUX Mode settins.
I've tried every Philips code listed in the pamphlet the technician gave me, and not just DVD Players or HTIB's. None of them worked. I went through each code on both DVD and AUX Mode settins.

3 of 10 (4,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2009 9:21:57 PM
(0)
Scholar

revengexx14 wrote:

Unfortunately, it sounds like you may be out of luck there's no way to update the remote with newer codes for newer models of equipment

Thanks

revengexx14 wrote:

Unfortunately, it sounds like you may be out of luck there's no way to update the remote with newer codes for newer models of equipment

Thanks

4 of 10 (4,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2009 12:37:27 PM
(0)
Expert

You might want to look into getting a Harmony remote.  Here is what some people think of them.

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Uverse_TV_Equipment&thread.id=19310&page=1

You might want to look into getting a Harmony remote.  Here is what some people think of them.

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Uverse_TV_Equipment&thread.id=19310&page=1

5 of 10 (4,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2009 5:23:12 PM
(0)
Teacher

revengexx14 wrote:

I have an HTS3555 and I figured out what the problem is.  My remote requires that I press a function key (TV, DVD, etc) to turn the unit on, and the ATT remote doesn't have the equivalent button to turn on the Home Theatre system.  Bummer.  If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

revengexx14 wrote:

I have an HTS3555 and I figured out what the problem is.  My remote requires that I press a function key (TV, DVD, etc) to turn the unit on, and the ATT remote doesn't have the equivalent button to turn on the Home Theatre system.  Bummer.  If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

6 of 10 (4,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2009 7:53:38 PM
(0)
Master
I have a very similar Philips system and an Akai HDTV with no luck for either on the UVERSE remote :smileysad:

I have a very similar Philips system and an Akai HDTV with no luck for either on the UVERSE remote :smileysad:

neon_sign.jpg

7 of 10 (4,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2010 12:51:43 PM
(0)
Contributor

wondering if you figured out how to program the phillps to the U-verse?

wondering if you figured out how to program the phillps to the U-verse?

8 of 10 (4,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2010 10:24:19 PM
(0)
Master

The original poster may not be around anymore because this thread was from over a year ago (1/09).

The only new code I'm seeing from the latest list is 6047 for a Phillips receiver and 4039 for a DVD in a Phillips HTIB. Uverse's list has 2036 and 2282 listed for audio for Phillips HTIB. These were already included in BeeBee's above post.

Also found a Phillips receiver/amp code of 5000 in FusioN's list but wouldn't doubt it's older/not the same as your HTS.

Good luck and let us know if any of these codes work.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.

The original poster may not be around anymore because this thread was from over a year ago (1/09).

The only new code I'm seeing from the latest list is 6047 for a Phillips receiver and 4039 for a DVD in a Phillips HTIB. Uverse's list has 2036 and 2282 listed for audio for Phillips HTIB. These were already included in BeeBee's above post.

Also found a Phillips receiver/amp code of 5000 in FusioN's list but wouldn't doubt it's older/not the same as your HTS.

Good luck and let us know if any of these codes work.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.

9 of 10 (4,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2010 9:45:50 PM
(0)
Tutor

I too would love a solution for this.  I'd mostly like to control the audio volume with the uverse remote more than other functions like the dvd, dock or radio..

I too would love a solution for this.  I'd mostly like to control the audio volume with the uverse remote more than other functions like the dvd, dock or radio..

10 of 10 (4,006 Views)