MOTOROLA VIP1225 STB PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

Contributor

MOTOROLA VIP1225 STB PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

This morning, my att uverse tv service was very slow. So, I went to the menu and chose 'reset' and since then it's been nothing but trouble...

Everytime the box is reset it looks as though everything is working correctly.... the system loads and the power light is solid green and the link light and the hd light (blue) are on. The system goes through the motions of attempting to connect to the tv service but each time it reaches the ATT U-verse screen with a "blue bubble background" there is a small spinning circle in the lower right hand corner and I cannot get past this.

ATT tech support was useless and cannot even send a tech today- I'm really sick of this If I can't fix this today or find a competent Att rep who can actually help me I am going to cancel all this. It's just been problem after problem with this service. I LOVE it when it  works but its. not worth it when it has so many frequent problems.!

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3 (2,151 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: MOTOROLA VIP1225 STB PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

It sounds like you are having problems with the signal to your STB, either inside your home (between the STB and the RG) or between the RG and the VRAD.

You might wish to visit WWW.UVREALTIME.COM, download, setup and run the utility described there, then come back and post the contents of the various tabs.  You will want to upload them to some photo sharing site and link to the pictures there.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (2,148 Views)
Contributor

Re: MOTOROLA VIP1225 STB PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

Thank you I will do that right now and will gladly post the results....
Message 3 of 3 (2,146 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.