Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 5, 2010
7:08:42 AM
View profile
Issue with ATT Uverse remote which led into huge disappoinment

Yesterday I realized that my little girls remote took a poop. Especially after emailing back and forth with an ATT tech for about 30 minutes on the issue. I then asked the tech for my ATT Uverse cable box code so that I can set up the TV's remote in the mean time until I recieve my new ATT remote. She stated to me that they don't have access to the codes so I would have to wait to watch the tv. I realize you can manullay do it from the box itself but who wants to sit there and tap arrow buttons to get through 500 channels? It sucks for my little Dora the Explorer, but I can tell you this that if it happens to me during NFL season, I'm back to Direct TV. Pretty sad something so minute can't be resolved with such a classy company.

Anyone with common sense that can resolve this issue please contact my email:

[text removed for privacy]

Thank you

Yesterday I realized that my little girls remote took a poop. Especially after emailing back and forth with an ATT tech for about 30 minutes on the issue. I then asked the tech for my ATT Uverse cable box code so that I can set up the TV's remote in the mean time until I recieve my new ATT remote. She stated to me that they don't have access to the codes so I would have to wait to watch the tv. I realize you can manullay do it from the box itself but who wants to sit there and tap arrow buttons to get through 500 channels? It sucks for my little Dora the Explorer, but I can tell you this that if it happens to me during NFL season, I'm back to Direct TV. Pretty sad something so minute can't be resolved with such a classy company.

Anyone with common sense that can resolve this issue please contact my email:

[text removed for privacy]

Thank you

Issue with ATT Uverse remote which led into huge disappoinment

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2010 7:16:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If the remote control is still working and you need a list of codes here is a link to one.

http://utalk.att.com/t5/Equipment/HOW-TO-GUIDES-INSTRUCTIONS-AND-BASIC-TROUBLESHOOTING/m-p/94194?vie...

I hope this is what you need.

If the remote control is still working and you need a list of codes here is a link to one.

http://utalk.att.com/t5/Equipment/HOW-TO-GUIDES-INSTRUCTIONS-AND-BASIC-TROUBLESHOOTING/m-p/94194?view=by_date_ascending#M18037

I hope this is what you need.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Issue with ATT Uverse remote which led into huge disappoinment

2 of 2 (567 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments