Helpful Links

I can't get ftp to do much more than 30Kbytes down!

Highlighted
Contributor

I can't get ftp to do much more than 30Kbytes down!

I've had uverse tv and internet 4 days now. The first two were what I expected for the service I selected, but the last two, I can't get ftp to do much more than 30Kbytes down! The bad part is I can't get any help from the script readers they call tech support. I'm about to call comcast back and tell em I'm sorry for all the things said! LOL Comcast already rolled out the 250 gig cap and it never affected me but these slow ftp speeds are a deal breaker. Would be nice if they would train these guys!

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
Mentor

Re: I can't get ftp to do much more than 30Kbytes down!

Are you using SFTP or just straight FTP? Standard port 21? What server, does it have a public file we can hit to make sure it's not a server/hosting issue?

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Sftp on the 100Mbit line and I've tried plain ftp on port 21 as well with same luck. I've been on the same server for many years and never seen slow speeds like this ever.

Message 3 of 4
Mentor

If you have a public file, I can hit it from my work line, jsut to verify it's really an AT&T issue.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support