02-08-2011 3:52 PM
I just took a peak at Realtime and noticed some red outline stats. I assume that may indicate an issue. Can some help me?
02-09-2011 12:50 AM
Please recheck your stats with UVRT v188.8.131.52. Since you have a 3801HGV, there are a few inaccurate stats computed under 184.108.40.206.
02-10-2011 10:17 AM
Looks like the line is getting some intermittent interference, judging by the interference spikes on the bitloading graph in the 1.0-1.5 MHz range, and the high amount of signal loss and retrain events.
You should contact tier 2 and have them send a senior tech that can look for and eliminate these sources of interference. Possible sources include:
* Power line interference, such as:
* Fluorescent light ballasts
* High-intensity gas discharge lights like mercury vapor
* Grounding problems, such as improper ground at the NID, the pedestal, etc.
* Electrical system grounding problems, such as improper ground on the RG's outlet, the breaker panel, etc.
* HAM radio broadcasts in the HF band
* AM radio transmissions, such as a nearby radio station
Try to isolate any potential source of these problems and see if you can find one that eliminates the interference.
02-11-2011 12:41 PM
PremTech is here. He sees the errors on his tests and has looked at the inside wiring and see no issues. He is putting in a ticket for the Line techs to check things out.
02-11-2011 3:17 PM
LineTech came and climbed through about 3 feet of snow drifts but found no errors on the line. He didn't mentioned that I was at the 32mg profile and in his opinion this was one of the causes of pixelation/freezing and asked if it was OK if he reset it to 25MG. I asked him to leave it alone because he had already mentioned that the problem was inside the house not on the line. The PremTech had left and didn't return the LineTech's calls. So I called and have another dispatch for 12PM tomorrow.