Helpful Links

HELP! How do you disable the wireless for the U-verse RG? And how to cascade the other router?

Tutor

HELP! How do you disable the wireless for the U-verse RG? And how to cascade the other router?

I have a third router, the brand is Linksys, how do you cascade it? for it not to give an IP.... and how do you disable the wireless capability of the uverse RG?

Just Thoughts.......Advance thank you for the inputs......

Message 1 of 7
Master

Re: HELP! How do you disable the wireless for the U-verse RG? And how to cascade the other router?

Joey_sun wrote:

I have a third router, the brand is Linksys, how do you cascade it? for it not to give an IP.... and how do you disable the wireless capability of the uverse RG?

Just Thoughts.......Advance thank you for the inputs......

http://gateway.2wire.net/xslt?PAGE=C01&THISPAGE=&NEXTPAGE=C01

disable it                  u may or may not need the passcode on the sticker on the rg3800

Tags (3)
Message 2 of 7
Tutor

Re: HELP! How do you disable the wireless for the U-verse RG? And how to cascade the other router?

THANKZ.... I'm surely gonna visit this link....
Message 3 of 7
Scholar

Just type home in the inet explorer bar.. Enter passwork, go to home network/wireless security settings, and click wireless security disabled, and save at the bottom.. Done
Message 4 of 7

Message Edited by jimfitzgerald on 02-01-2009 09:36 PM
Message 5 of 7
Scholar

yeah cause that post told exactly what to do once you click the link...
Message 6 of 7

themood12 wrote:
Just type home in the inet explorer bar.. Enter passwork, go to home network/wireless security settings, and click wireless security disabled, and save at the bottom.. Done

I think this is incorrect as the poster wanted to disable wireless not disable the wireless security.

Go to this page and click the disable button next to "wireless". (http://192.168.1.254/xslt?PAGE=C01&THISPAGE=&NEXTPAGE=C01)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.

Message Edited by Computer-Joe on 02-05-2009 10:27 AM

neon_sign.jpg

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support