Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 17, 2011
2:07:42 PM
View profile
HELP!! Can't set up Panasonic Blu-ray!!!

Just had ATT u-verse installed today and cannot get my Panasonic Blu-ray player to connect to the network. I was told when I ordered ATT that compatability was no problem but now they want to charge me $50.00 to "reconfigure it" so it will work? The tech also said it was via "DSL", which I don't understand because I was old it was wireless? Can anybody help please???

Thanks,

Michelle

Just had ATT u-verse installed today and cannot get my Panasonic Blu-ray player to connect to the network. I was told when I ordered ATT that compatability was no problem but now they want to charge me $50.00 to "reconfigure it" so it will work? The tech also said it was via "DSL", which I don't understand because I was old it was wireless? Can anybody help please???

Thanks,

Michelle

HELP!! Can't set up Panasonic Blu-ray!!!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2011 2:34:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You need to match the security settings on the blue-ray with those set up on your u-verse. Just to get it working you can turn off the security on the u-verse, then turn it back on.

If your STB is connected coax, the cool way to connect the blue-ray is a cat5 patch cord to the network jack on the back of the STB.

You need to match the security settings on the blue-ray with those set up on your u-verse. Just to get it working you can turn off the security on the u-verse, then turn it back on.

If your STB is connected coax, the cool way to connect the blue-ray is a cat5 patch cord to the network jack on the back of the STB.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HELP!! Can't set up Panasonic Blu-ray!!!

2 of 3 (991 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2011 5:05:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

That's the solution.  Make sure your Bluray security settings matches the RGs.

That's the solution.  Make sure your Bluray security settings matches the RGs.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: HELP!! Can't set up Panasonic Blu-ray!!!

3 of 3 (962 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments