Goodbye AT&T!!!!!!

Goodbye AT&T!!!!!!

Nothing but AGGRAVATION FOR TWO MONTHS! I should have never cancelled my Dish Network.

U Verse does not work, it is slow, the quality is poor and the Customer Service is terrible.

I rushed home today to meet the Tech and was 5 minutes late. They left and would not return. Not to mention the last time I had an appointment they were 2 hours late but I let them come anyway!

The picture freezes and they just never fix it...I am done. In the time I spoke to a Tech tonight I arranged a great deal with Comcast.

Good Bye AT&T and good riddance.

Message 1 of 5 (1,333 Views)
Expert

Re: Goodbye AT&T!!!!!!

Good bye.

Message 2 of 5 (1,308 Views)
Professor

Let us know if you like Comcast better.

Message 3 of 5 (1,267 Views)
Expert

You've posted the same message in several threads here. Smiley Wink
I don't see that you ever came here to get help with your issues?
There is a great tool that SomeJoe has made for us, go to uverserealtime.com and download it, post your stats, and we'll see if we can figure out what's wrong.  Unless you are really not coming back.Smiley Sad
Something isn't right in your setup (you know that), but bet it is fixable.

snevetsg57 wrote:

Nothing but AGGRAVATION FOR TWO MONTHS! I should have never cancelled my Dish Network.

U Verse does not work, it is slow, the quality is poor and the Customer Service is terrible.

I rushed home today to meet the Tech and was 5 minutes late. They left and would not return. Not to mention the last time I had an appointment they were 2 hours late but I let them come anyway!

The picture freezes and they just never fix it...I am done. In the time I spoke to a Tech tonight I arranged a great deal with Comcast.

Good Bye AT&T and good riddance.

Message 4 of 5 (1,194 Views)
ACE - Master

If he ever had U-Verse, at all.  Since he posted this in so many places, wonder if he even had it.  I have asked so many in the same boat to download SJ's tools and / or post their stats and you never hear from them again.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5 (1,067 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.