Full Home Dvr on May 11 th

Full Home Dvr on May 11 th

Had a tech come out today to install the new larger capacity dvr.... and he told me on the 11th of this month they were going to be updating so you could record pause live tv from any room not just play back recorded shows
Message 1 of 77 (309 Views)

Re: Full Home Dvr on May 11 th

Anybody have any salt handy?:smileyindifferent:
Message 2 of 77 (309 Views)
Professor

Oh that's very cool.  Don't hold your breath.
Message 3 of 77 (309 Views)
Scholar

Just went out and bought 10 tons of salt:smileyvery-happy:
Message 4 of 77 (309 Views)
Master

coleman1209 wrote:
Had a tech come out today to install the new larger capacity dvr.... and he told me on the 11th of this month they were going to be updating so you could record pause live tv from any room not just play back recorded shows

Oh boy, if I had a dollar for every one who posted that a tech, CSR, installer, fill in the blank, said that such and such would occur on such and such a date, I could get all my car repairs done and that would come to over $1,000!!!

Yes guys, get out the salt for sure!

Might want to read through this thread.

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=thdvr&thread.id=3841

By the way, Phase 2 will be the ability to record/schedule or delete recordings from any box.

Phase 3 will be the trick plays on other boxes....pause, RR, FF, but they won't be introduced at the same time as Phase 2.

Message Edited by Pip on 05-08-2009 08:35 PM
Message 5 of 77 (309 Views)
Expert

Ok Pip, you are going to have to find the smiley that swells up and bursts because of all the fluids that are accumulated after taking all of this salt.  BP meds on a smiley have no effect.:smileywink:

By the way I have a lot of extra salt for sale if anybody needs anymore.

Message 6 of 77 (309 Views)
Master

Best I could do RC. :smileywink:

Message 7 of 77 (309 Views)
Expert

Close enough.  :smileyhappy:
Message 8 of 77 (309 Views)
Master

RCSMG wrote:
Close enough.  :smileyhappy:

:smileyvery-happy:

By the way, with you guys in MI accumulating all that salt, your roads should be in good shape come winter time!! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 77 (309 Views)

Don't count on it. Our roads feel like I'm riding on a rough wooden roller coaster. :smileyhappy:
Message 10 of 77 (309 Views)
Master

i heard that some satellites have noticed parts of Utah missing...:smileyhappy:
Dennis
Message 11 of 77 (158 Views)
Scholar

Since it is May 11th, and no one has posted anything about getting any new features, can I assume nothing new has happened today?
Message 12 of 77 (158 Views)
Scholar

Dry Mouth....:smileywink:
Message 13 of 77 (158 Views)
ACE - Expert

zerauso, man drink some water, I know that grain of salt make that mouth really dry!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-983-2811 to avoid Mr. Voice Recognition
YRMV IMHO  TV client ver. 1.6.5686.1

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 14 of 77 (158 Views)
Highlighted

My sisters boy friends cousin was told in a dream that AT&T will implement Full Home DVR on May 12th at 3:57AM Eastern.  Anyone want to stay up and wait for this rollout to begin? Uh Not....  :smileyvery-happy:
Message 15 of 77 (158 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.