Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 6, 2009
10:35:02 PM
View profile
ESPN360.com question

Apparently you can "remote connect" to ESPN360 when you're not on your home computer.

But how exactly does this work?  I have an account I set up with ESPN on my old ISP, so does it recognize the AT&T wireless right away?  Is it just as easy as "log in and go" or is there more?

Apparently you can "remote connect" to ESPN360 when you're not on your home computer.

But how exactly does this work?  I have an account I set up with ESPN on my old ISP, so does it recognize the AT&T wireless right away?  Is it just as easy as "log in and go" or is there more?

ESPN360.com question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2010 9:47:05 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am not trying to access ESPN360 remotely, just from my computer. I have U-Verse high speed internet only: no TV service, but for some reason when I try to watch live streams via ESPN360, I can't connect. Is it because U-Verse assumes I have TV access (not available where I am) so won't give ESPN360?

Any advice on this?

Thanks

I am not trying to access ESPN360 remotely, just from my computer. I have U-Verse high speed internet only: no TV service, but for some reason when I try to watch live streams via ESPN360, I can't connect. Is it because U-Verse assumes I have TV access (not available where I am) so won't give ESPN360?

Any advice on this?

Thanks

Re: ESPN360.com question

2 of 3 (1,048 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2010 10:58:52 AM
(0)
Guru

dghert wrote:

Any advice on this?

Thanks

Not at all -- it should work just fine.  AT&T is an ISP partner of ESPN360, so even legacy DSL customers should have access to it.  And the fact that you have (or don't have) TV is immaterial; I have TV and ESPN360.com works great for me.  (Used it to watch the NCAA 1-AA football playoffs last year).

dghert wrote:

Any advice on this?

Thanks

Not at all -- it should work just fine.  AT&T is an ISP partner of ESPN360, so even legacy DSL customers should have access to it.  And the fact that you have (or don't have) TV is immaterial; I have TV and ESPN360.com works great for me.  (Used it to watch the NCAA 1-AA football playoffs last year).

Re: ESPN360.com question

3 of 3 (1,048 Views)