ESPN360.com question

Professor

ESPN360.com question

Apparently you can "remote connect" to ESPN360 when you're not on your home computer.

But how exactly does this work?  I have an account I set up with ESPN on my old ISP, so does it recognize the AT&T wireless right away?  Is it just as easy as "log in and go" or is there more?

Message 1 of 3 (1,069 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ESPN360.com question

I am not trying to access ESPN360 remotely, just from my computer. I have U-Verse high speed internet only: no TV service, but for some reason when I try to watch live streams via ESPN360, I can't connect. Is it because U-Verse assumes I have TV access (not available where I am) so won't give ESPN360?

Any advice on this?

Thanks

Message 2 of 3 (1,069 Views)
Guru

Re: ESPN360.com question

dghert wrote:

I am not trying to access ESPN360 remotely, just from my computer. I have U-Verse high speed internet only: no TV service, but for some reason when I try to watch live streams via ESPN360, I can't connect. Is it because U-Verse assumes I have TV access (not available where I am) so won't give ESPN360?

Any advice on this?

Thanks

Not at all -- it should work just fine.  AT&T is an ISP partner of ESPN360, so even legacy DSL customers should have access to it.  And the fact that you have (or don't have) TV is immaterial; I have TV and ESPN360.com works great for me.  (Used it to watch the NCAA 1-AA football playoffs last year).

Message 3 of 3 (1,069 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.