EMAIL Question - AT&T is SPAMMING my GOOD contacts - Can I Designate All MY Contacts as Good?

Teacher

EMAIL Question - AT&T is SPAMMING my GOOD contacts - Can I Designate All MY Contacts as Good?

I get SOME of my good emails -

But I just discovered that AT&T  (NOT Outlook)  is SOMETIMES spamming those same ones!

Now I "corrected" the ones I saw using the "Not Spam" button -

but who knows how long this has gone on!!!!

I'M missing GOOD emails always - or sometimes.  (Sometimes I get email in my Inbox, just fine, in my Outlook!)

Any ideas?    Any ideas to send out my "approved list" in one full swoop?   Not one by one - when I discover the "accidents"?

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)
Mentor

Re: EMAIL Question - AT&T is SPAMMING my GOOD contacts - Can I Designate All MY Contacts as Good

Need some clarification:

What email provider/service are you using?  AT&T?

What do you mean by "SPAMMING" your "Good" contacts?

Message 2 of 3 (417 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: EMAIL Question - AT&T is SPAMMING my GOOD contacts - Can I Designate All MY Contacts as Good

In your email options ( outlook )check the box that will leave a copy on the mail server. This way you can log on your web email account and see which ones aren't making it to your outlook, check mark the ones that are spam ( in your web email ) and then you can adjust you email ( outlook ) rules and delete the emails from the server when done. this way you see all emails.

Message 3 of 3 (417 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.