Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 30, 2010
5:05:06 PM
View profile
Determining Max Upload Rate

I noticed that there's no Max Upload Rate on the 2wire's configuration page, while there is a Max Download Rate. I know there's no higher profile than 32/5 right now, but I'm still curious as to what my max upload is. Is there a way to calculate an estimate through upload power levels and the bitloading graph? My stats page is here.

I noticed that there's no Max Upload Rate on the 2wire's configuration page, while there is a Max Download Rate. I know there's no higher profile than 32/5 right now, but I'm still curious as to what my max upload is. Is there a way to calculate an estimate through upload power levels and the bitloading graph? My stats page is here.

Determining Max Upload Rate

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2010 5:24:48 PM
(0)
Expert

The RG does not provide the max upload rate anywhere in its diagnostic pages.

The raw upstream line rate can be calculated, but the max cannot.  U-Verse Realtime will provide you with the calculated raw line rate.

The raw upstream line rate can be calculated, but the max cannot.  U-Verse Realtime will provide you with the calculated raw line rate.

Re: Determining Max Upload Rate

2 of 3 (805 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2010 7:41:50 PM
(0)
Teacher

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

I was afraid of that. UVRT calculated it at 6,991 bits, so I definitely have a bit of leeway. It'd be nice to have 30/5 or 30/10 Internet in the future, but I don't know how likely that'd be any time soon. :smileyhappy:

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

I was afraid of that. UVRT calculated it at 6,991 bits, so I definitely have a bit of leeway. It'd be nice to have 30/5 or 30/10 Internet in the future, but I don't know how likely that'd be any time soon. :smileyhappy:

Re: Determining Max Upload Rate

3 of 3 (805 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments