Delete recording?

Contributor

Delete recording?

I recorded a Hockey game in HD on Saturday. Some how the DVR recorded it twice or at least displayed it twice. I went in a deleted 1 then attempted to watch the 2nd. When I hit play the screen displays message that I do not have access to the channel. So I tried to delete and screen pops up saying that the game is being watched on another TV.  Any body have this happen? How can I remove the recording?  
Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)
Master

Re: Delete recording?

Yea, have had that happen before. It happened to me again just this morning. :smileywink:

What I usually do is just exit that and go back into the menu, then find the program and try to erase it again. Usually works the second time around.

Message 2 of 4 (216 Views)
Contributor

Well I got the game to remove from the list. It took a reboot of the STB in order for it to clear.
Message 3 of 4 (216 Views)
Master

mabernal27 wrote:
Well I got the game to remove from the list. It took a reboot of the STB in order for it to clear.

ref :  2 parts   ...  u may find the game in two parts if u lost sync etc had a hiccup maybe   ymmv

my take

randy

Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.