Ask a question

Posted Apr 3, 2010
10:34:14 AM
View profile
DVR recoridng Sound delay.

Recently most of my late night recording have a 2-3 second sound delay. Anyone else experiencing such complications ? 

DVR recoridng Sound delay.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 3, 2010 12:27:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Your dvr should not be recording shows with unsynced video and audio.  I have noticed that many of the late night tv shows have audio delays ranging from 1 to 2 seconds.  Do you notice the delay on shows you record at other times?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: DVR recoridng Sound delay.

2 of 4 (561 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2010 1:39:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

Its mainly late night shows that have the delay.. But no recently my premium channels have audio problems too. Recently while watching movies on HBO or Cinemax channels the sound cuts out after 15 minutes and i have the change the channel and go back to get the sound to work again. 

3 of 4 (561 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2010 3:52:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Try doing a hard boot of your rg and see if that corrects the problem.  That is more than just an audio delay problem IMO.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (561 Views)