Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 7, 2011
7:38:16 AM
View profile
DVR- Separate shows by users, instead of long list all mixed together?

Is there any way to separate our shows by users instead of having a long list of 200 shows all mixed together?

For example be able to see "Mom's shows" and she can see the list of things she's recorded, "Dad's shows" etc...

Is there any way to separate our shows by users instead of having a long list of 200 shows all mixed together?

For example be able to see "Mom's shows" and she can see the list of things she's recorded, "Dad's shows" etc...

DVR- Separate shows by users, instead of long list all mixed together?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2011 7:55:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
That is not an option at this time.
That is not an option at this time.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: DVR- Separate shows by users, instead of long list all mixed together?

2 of 4 (185 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2011 2:21:20 PM
(0)
Mentor

The only way I could see that working would be for viewers to "log in" as a user each time they watched U-verse. Then you could tie recorded shows to the user. Would we really want that? 

The only way I could see that working would be for viewers to "log in" as a user each time they watched U-verse. Then you could tie recorded shows to the user. Would we really want that? 

3 of 4 (163 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2011 5:43:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The service doesn't operate that way either.  ATT only allows the main account user to login and make any changes

The service doesn't operate that way either.  ATT only allows the main account user to login and make any changes

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (152 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments