Posted Apr 24, 2011
10:36:42 PM
View profile
DSL Link errors
Edited by Mikro on Apr 24, 2011 at 10:37:06 PM

I'm wondering are the corrected blocks Errors ? I see lots of corrected blocks on a nice day but stormy days I see Uncorrected blocks and other errors under the DSL Link errors.

Just wondering if anyone knew or could clarify this for me and others that might read this.  

I'm wondering are the corrected blocks Errors ? I see lots of corrected blocks on a nice day but stormy days I see Uncorrected blocks and other errors under the DSL Link errors.

Just wondering if anyone knew or could clarify this for me and others that might read this.  

DSL Link errors

[ Edited ]
7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 10:14:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Post the UVRT screenshots (profile, bitloading and error ones) for both "sunny days" and "stormy days."

Post the UVRT screenshots (profile, bitloading and error ones) for both "sunny days" and "stormy days."

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: DSL Link errors

2 of 8 (606 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 11:05:05 AM
(0)
Guru

dhascall wrote:

Stormy dayErrorTable-2011-04-10-16-09-51.png

A clear day

ErrorTable-2011-04-25-14-03-20.png

dhascall wrote:

Stormy dayErrorTable-2011-04-10-16-09-51.png

A clear day

ErrorTable-2011-04-25-14-03-20.png

3 of 8 (600 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 11:09:56 AM
(0)
Guru

dhascall wrote:

Bitloading History

04_Bitloading-2011-04-05-08-45-40.png

Bitloading-2011-04-25-14-08-23.png

dhascall wrote:

Bitloading History

04_Bitloading-2011-04-05-08-45-40.png

Bitloading-2011-04-25-14-08-23.png

4 of 8 (597 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 12:07:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Your stormy day error screenshot is from 4/10 but none of the bitloading screens is from 4/10.  The 3 Link retrains in one day does seem to indicate moisture problems but need the profile and bitloading screenshots from that day.

The bitloading tabs indicate something odd around 5 MHz.

Your stormy day error screenshot is from 4/10 but none of the bitloading screens is from 4/10.  The 3 Link retrains in one day does seem to indicate moisture problems but need the profile and bitloading screenshots from that day.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 8 (588 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 12:21:43 PM
(0)
Guru

dhascall wrote:

You should read my post on the Bad port that explains it It involves a Squirrel Heavy rain and a Short Fried Port

dhascall wrote:

You should read my post on the Bad port that explains it It involves a Squirrel Heavy rain and a Short Fried Port

6 of 8 (584 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 2:34:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Are you talking about the 5 MHz interference?  If so, it is still there on 4/25.  If not, and it applies to 4/10, why ask about weather if you answerewd your own questions about squirrels and fried ports.  No disrespect but some of your posts are a tad confusing.  Good luck.

Are you talking about the 5 MHz interference?  If so, it is still there on 4/25.  If not, and it applies to 4/10, why ask about weather if you answerewd your own questions about squirrels and fried ports.  No disrespect but some of your posts are a tad confusing.  Good luck.

7 of 8 (573 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 7:18:04 PM
(0)
Guru

My question was about the corrected blocks which I see alot of were these errors too ? My other issues are seperate. Even after 4 techs were out and the issue was resolve sort of for a day or 2 I'm seeing a decline in the error table page More corrected blocks more fequent and even some uncorrected blocks.

My question was about the corrected blocks which I see alot of were these errors too ? My other issues are seperate. Even after 4 techs were out and the issue was resolve sort of for a day or 2 I'm seeing a decline in the error table page More corrected blocks more fequent and even some uncorrected blocks.

8 of 8 (562 Views)