DSL Link errors

Guru

DSL Link errors

[ Edited ]

I'm wondering are the corrected blocks Errors ? I see lots of corrected blocks on a nice day but stormy days I see Uncorrected blocks and other errors under the DSL Link errors.

Just wondering if anyone knew or could clarify this for me and others that might read this.  

Message 1 of 8 (785 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: DSL Link errors

Post the UVRT screenshots (profile, bitloading and error ones) for both "sunny days" and "stormy days."

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8 (764 Views)
Guru

dhascall wrote:

Post the UVRT screenshots (profile, bitloading and error ones) for both "sunny days" and "stormy days."

Stormy day

A clear day

Message 3 of 8 (758 Views)
Guru

dhascall wrote:

Bitloading History

Message 4 of 8 (755 Views)
ACE - Master

Your stormy day error screenshot is from 4/10 but none of the bitloading screens is from 4/10.  The 3 Link retrains in one day does seem to indicate moisture problems but need the profile and bitloading screenshots from that day.

The bitloading tabs indicate something odd around 5 MHz.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 8 (746 Views)
Guru

dhascall wrote:

Your stormy day error screenshot is from 4/10 but none of the bitloading screens is from 4/10.  The 3 Link retrains in one day does seem to indicate moisture problems but need the profile and bitloading screenshots from that day.

The bitloading tabs indicate something odd around 5 MHz.

You should read my post on the Bad port that explains it It involves a Squirrel Heavy rain and a Short Fried Port

Message 6 of 8 (742 Views)
ACE - Master

Are you talking about the 5 MHz interference?  If so, it is still there on 4/25.  If not, and it applies to 4/10, why ask about weather if you answerewd your own questions about squirrels and fried ports.  No disrespect but some of your posts are a tad confusing.  Good luck.

Message 7 of 8 (731 Views)
Guru

My question was about the corrected blocks which I see alot of were these errors too ? My other issues are seperate. Even after 4 techs were out and the issue was resolve sort of for a day or 2 I'm seeing a decline in the error table page More corrected blocks more fequent and even some uncorrected blocks.

Message 8 of 8 (720 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support