Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 4, 2009
5:05:22 PM
View profile
DNS issues
For some reason some sites like Facebook and Gmail are not working for me.  Tried to power off my router.  Released and Renewed my IP address.  Anyone else having random websites not working?  Haven't installed or changed anything everything was fine last night. 
For some reason some sites like Facebook and Gmail are not working for me.  Tried to power off my router.  Released and Renewed my IP address.  Anyone else having random websites not working?  Haven't installed or changed anything everything was fine last night. 

DNS issues

31 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(31)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2009 7:30:46 PM
(0)
Scholar
No problem in Dallas area.  There could be a problem in your area, where are you?
No problem in Dallas area.  There could be a problem in your area, where are you?

Re: DNS issues

2 of 32 (820 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 12:56:26 AM
(0)
Contributor
I'm having the same thing, random websites won't work, and it started here today too. A friend said to flush the DNS in XP, and it helped with some of the sites but now PingPlotter shows hops 4 and 5 with 100% percent packet loss. Is there a problem with the servers in the southern US somewhere?
I'm having the same thing, random websites won't work, and it started here today too. A friend said to flush the DNS in XP, and it helped with some of the sites but now PingPlotter shows hops 4 and 5 with 100% percent packet loss. Is there a problem with the servers in the southern US somewhere?

3 of 32 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 3:52:34 AM
(0)
Tutor
I am in the Houston area.  Problem tried resetting Winsock and flushing my dns cache.  It fixed some sites but still having issues with others.
I am in the Houston area.  Problem tried resetting Winsock and flushing my dns cache.  It fixed some sites but still having issues with others.

4 of 32 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 6:15:15 AM
(0)
Professor

I came across this on dls reports, I'm not that computer savy so I don't know if it applies to your issues. I have noticed that some web pages I open load slowly. I wrote down the current software version from my RG stats and check periodically to see if it changes.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r22349614-We-got-some-news050609-Slow-Web-Page-Loading

I came across this on dls reports, I'm not that computer savy so I don't know if it applies to your issues. I have noticed that some web pages I open load slowly. I wrote down the current software version from my RG stats and check periodically to see if it changes.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r22349614-We-got-some-news050609-Slow-Web-Page-Loading

5 of 32 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 9:23:50 AM
(0)
Tutor

I too am in the Houston area, Facebook, Thunderbird(to Gmail), mapquest time out. Also my employer's website -- www.anadarko.com. Interestingly, I can get to www.anadarko.com via my iPhone, on 3G, but not wirelessly through my home network (I wouldn't expect to be able to get to it via wireless, of course, given the problems I'm seeing).

I tried flushing my DNS cache, doesn't help.

My kids noticed this last night.

Tracert on  www.facebook.com below 

All the ipaddresses reconcile to an ATT.NET (includling the sbcglobal.net named ones)

060509_tracert.JPG

I too am in the Houston area, Facebook, Thunderbird(to Gmail), mapquest time out. Also my employer's website -- www.anadarko.com. Interestingly, I can get to www.anadarko.com via my iPhone, on 3G, but not wirelessly through my home network (I wouldn't expect to be able to get to it via wireless, of course, given the problems I'm seeing).

I tried flushing my DNS cache, doesn't help.

My kids noticed this last night.

Tracert on  www.facebook.com below 

All the ipaddresses reconcile to an ATT.NET (includling the sbcglobal.net named ones)

060509_tracert.JPG

6 of 32 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 10:58:05 AM
(0)
Tutor

I was able to fix Facebook with a entry in my hosts file.  You can ping it just can't browse to it.  Still doesn't fix cnn.com or other random sites.  They are saying its something on my computers.  Brought one of them to work today and it works fine at the office.

Goign to call them back tonight haven't had Uverse for 3 weeks yet and already having issues.  Not a good start.

I was able to fix Facebook with a entry in my hosts file.  You can ping it just can't browse to it.  Still doesn't fix cnn.com or other random sites.  They are saying its something on my computers.  Brought one of them to work today and it works fine at the office.

Goign to call them back tonight haven't had Uverse for 3 weeks yet and already having issues.  Not a good start.

7 of 32 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 11:16:56 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thx but its not slow webpages loading.  The pages will not load at all.  I have been trying to use OpenDNS but I don't think my 2wire router is allowing it.  

Thx but its not slow webpages loading.  The pages will not load at all.  I have been trying to use OpenDNS but I don't think my 2wire router is allowing it.  

8 of 32 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 11:22:47 AM
(0)
Contributor
I've had Uverse for about six months and even though I'm near the "end of the line", I never saw a problem until the last few weeks. At first, the internet connection slowed to a crawl randomly in the evening for an hour or two, and I lost the tv signal for a minute a few times. Over the last two days, along with the DNS and packet loss issue, the tv signal loss is a lot more frequent. I think they need to fix something Uverse related in the servers, because the AT&T internet connection in my office is slow but working fine.
Message Edited by T0R0 on 06-05-2009 11:30 AM
I've had Uverse for about six months and even though I'm near the "end of the line", I never saw a problem until the last few weeks. At first, the internet connection slowed to a crawl randomly in the evening for an hour or two, and I lost the tv signal for a minute a few times. Over the last two days, along with the DNS and packet loss issue, the tv signal loss is a lot more frequent. I think they need to fix something Uverse related in the servers, because the AT&T internet connection in my office is slow but working fine.
Message Edited by T0R0 on 06-05-2009 11:30 AM

9 of 32 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 1:00:56 PM
(0)
Guru

Kbyon wrote:

Friend of mine had the same problem with Facebook at home and lowering the privacy option in IE resolved the issue. Go into tools, internet options, privacy. Changed from medium-high to medium.

So Im not sure this is a Uverse issue.

Kbyon wrote:

Friend of mine had the same problem with Facebook at home and lowering the privacy option in IE resolved the issue. Go into tools, internet options, privacy. Changed from medium-high to medium.

10 of 32 (821 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 2:51:20 PM
(0)
Tutor

Everything was working alright until sometime yesterday -- I have teenagers, and they live on facebook. They complained yesterday evening that www.facebook.com and www.mapquest.com weren't loading. (My son was looking for directions to a friend's house).

I also can't get to www.mediazone.com or www.rugbyzone.com. I can't ping them. When I tracert them, they get a timout in between a couple of ATT.NET hops, then long timeout after an ATT.NET hop.

Everything was working alright until sometime yesterday -- I have teenagers, and they live on facebook. They complained yesterday evening that www.facebook.com and www.mapquest.com weren't loading. (My son was looking for directions to a friend's house).

I also can't get to www.mediazone.com or www.rugbyzone.com. I can't ping them. When I tracert them, they get a timout in between a couple of ATT.NET hops, then long timeout after an ATT.NET hop.

11 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 3:21:51 PM
(0)
Scholar

I tried all your links and no problem (in Dallas) except www.rugbyzone.com comes up with a blank page in IE8 and Firefox browsers.  I use the default DNS (my RG).  There must be a sever out in your path somewhere.

Message Edited by mmullins_98 on 06-05-2009 05:22 PM

I tried all your links and no problem (in Dallas) except www.rugbyzone.com comes up with a blank page in IE8 and Firefox browsers.  I use the default DNS (my RG).  There must be a sever out in your path somewhere.

Message Edited by mmullins_98 on 06-05-2009 05:22 PM

12 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 4:02:08 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks, MMullins. I noticed an earlier post to this forum noting Dallas users seemed to be okay.

I tried the earlier hint (and one on another thread on this forum) which has me hard-coding the ATT DNS server -- that didn't help at all.

I don't guess AT&T monitors this forum??????????????????

Thanks, MMullins. I noticed an earlier post to this forum noting Dallas users seemed to be okay.

I tried the earlier hint (and one on another thread on this forum) which has me hard-coding the ATT DNS server -- that didn't help at all.

I don't guess AT&T monitors this forum??????????????????

13 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 5:00:37 PM
(0)
Tutor

Friday 8pm - I'm on a chat session with UVerse Tech support. I booted my work laptop and see the same problem, so we have 3 computers, one wired to the gateway (XP) one wireless desktop (Vista) and one wireless laptop (XP) that show the same problem. I'm seeing the same tracert behavior from the laptop as from the desktops.

Uverse tech spt is off checking something.

Friday 8pm - I'm on a chat session with UVerse Tech support. I booted my work laptop and see the same problem, so we have 3 computers, one wired to the gateway (XP) one wireless desktop (Vista) and one wireless laptop (XP) that show the same problem. I'm seeing the same tracert behavior from the laptop as from the desktops.

Uverse tech spt is off checking something.

14 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 5:15:46 PM
(0)
Tutor

Tech Support person tells me that it's possibly a routing issue (!!!!!) "because we have alerts here that other Members in Houston area were having the same problem."

She is checking on the solution timeframe.

Tech Support person tells me that it's possibly a routing issue (!!!!!) "because we have alerts here that other Members in Houston area were having the same problem."

She is checking on the solution timeframe.

15 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 6:46:19 PM
(0)
Tutor

CGI wrote:

Kbyon wrote:

It is a Uverse problem.  Brought my PC to work today worked fine. Hooked it up here at the house problem is back.  Haven't changed any settings on my computer.  DSLreports.com users are reporting the same issues in the Houston area.  

CGI wrote:

Kbyon wrote:

It is a Uverse problem.  Brought my PC to work today worked fine. Hooked it up here at the house problem is back.  Haven't changed any settings on my computer.  DSLreports.com users are reporting the same issues in the Houston area.  

16 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2009 8:07:04 PM
(0)
Tutor

10pm. Spent 1 hour on chat with Tier 1 support; analyst told me to wait and see if it was better in the morning. I asked to be elevated to Tier 2 or supervisor. Got a really helpful guy who looked at things, while I was on the phone he said he had just talked to another Tier 2 guy on the phone with someone from Houston with the same problem. He logged a ticket, and told me he'd call me back. I had to go out for a bit, and he called back. I returned his call, got a different Tier 2 analyst.

This second guy told me he saw the ticket had been updated, and that their NOC had determined that the issue was with the first server in the route -- whose IP address starts with 99 (which is what I'm seeing). Issue was that when users tried to get to school sites or governmental sites (Which I had NOT been trying to get to), the sites weren't accepting routing from 99.xx.xx.xx servers; these servers aren't in their ACL --Solution: User should call destination websites and get them to add 99.xx servers to their ACL. At which point, after spending about 3 hours with AT&T in one form or another, I about came unglued.

He said he had delivered the same info to another client just awhile ago. I asked, with teeth clenched, what _that_ person's response was. He said "He asked to speak to my supervisor." To which I said "Which is exactly what I'm doing too."

Supervisor got on the phone, I unloaded on him before I could help myself and said "Surely AT&T isn't seriously suggesting that I, as your customer, call all the web providers that I can't get to and ask them to add 99.xx.xx.xx servers to their ACL?"

We ended up going through the _SAME_ steps again, me showing him that none of my computers can get to sites, none of said sites were .gov or .edu or .net , and that my employer's web address was unreachable, and that this all started a couple days ago.

He elevated the ticket.

Then I got a call back from Alex, the _first_ Tier 2 guy. He, by the way, has provided very very good service, if anyone from AT&T is reading this..... He indicated that he and his coworker had seen the note about the 99 servers, noted that that wasn't our problem, and are getting with the NOC guys to reconcile, but that it might be morning before they could get the solution pushed through.

10pm. Spent 1 hour on chat with Tier 1 support; analyst told me to wait and see if it was better in the morning. I asked to be elevated to Tier 2 or supervisor. Got a really helpful guy who looked at things, while I was on the phone he said he had just talked to another Tier 2 guy on the phone with someone from Houston with the same problem. He logged a ticket, and told me he'd call me back. I had to go out for a bit, and he called back. I returned his call, got a different Tier 2 analyst.

This second guy told me he saw the ticket had been updated, and that their NOC had determined that the issue was with the first server in the route -- whose IP address starts with 99 (which is what I'm seeing). Issue was that when users tried to get to school sites or governmental sites (Which I had NOT been trying to get to), the sites weren't accepting routing from 99.xx.xx.xx servers; these servers aren't in their ACL --Solution: User should call destination websites and get them to add 99.xx servers to their ACL. At which point, after spending about 3 hours with AT&T in one form or another, I about came unglued.

He said he had delivered the same info to another client just awhile ago. I asked, with teeth clenched, what _that_ person's response was. He said "He asked to speak to my supervisor." To which I said "Which is exactly what I'm doing too."

Supervisor got on the phone, I unloaded on him before I could help myself and said "Surely AT&T isn't seriously suggesting that I, as your customer, call all the web providers that I can't get to and ask them to add 99.xx.xx.xx servers to their ACL?"

We ended up going through the _SAME_ steps again, me showing him that none of my computers can get to sites, none of said sites were .gov or .edu or .net , and that my employer's web address was unreachable, and that this all started a couple days ago.

He elevated the ticket.

Then I got a call back from Alex, the _first_ Tier 2 guy. He, by the way, has provided very very good service, if anyone from AT&T is reading this..... He indicated that he and his coworker had seen the note about the 99 servers, noted that that wasn't our problem, and are getting with the NOC guys to reconcile, but that it might be morning before they could get the solution pushed through.

Re: DNS issues -- Houston update- 10pm

17 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2009 6:11:02 AM
(0)
Tutor

I am running into the same issues.  I might be the one that escalated to management.  Here is the email I was sent by AT&T Tier 2  The part I love is the very last line (STATUS = RESOLVED).  I am sure not going to be calling FACEBOOK and getting them to add the 99 octet to their ACL.  What a joke!  I have had UVerse since 11/2008, with only minor issues.  This all started 2 or 3 days ago.  Nothing on my system changed - so it seems something must have changed on the AT&T side.

====================

Mr Cxxxx,

I have already received information on your escalation and have attached it below.Your router is indeed on the 99.x.x.x IP range. Let me know if you have any other questions or need assistance with this matter. Thank you for choosing AT&T Uverse, Tim xxxxxxx Uverse Tier 2    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 11:48 AM
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: PET - Update NotificationTicket Number: xxxxx

Submitted on: 6/5/2009 1:47:03 PM
Group Reporting Issue: T2
Submitters ATTUID: ITSERVICES\TC017M
System Affected: N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issue Details:
member can't access several website including facebook.com, rdcpix.com. FR RG. ping and traceroute from RG to affected sites fail.

Activity Updates
There have been several PET tickets lately that describe customers that are unable to access one specific website. With the exception of the individual site, each of the customers are in full service and able to browse properly. Each of the recently reported customers have been trying to access government or school websites and the customer's RG has an IP that has a 99 in the first octet (ex. 99.44.68.122). I've taken 3 cases like this one to Alcatel and in each case it was discovered that the destination website did not have the 99.x.x.x IP range built into the ACL (Access Control List). The fix requires the customer to contact the admin of the destination website and request that the 99 IP range be added to the ACL, thus allowing them to access the site from their home computers. There isn't anything that ATT can do to correct this and it must be done by the third-party host.

In summary: If your customer is unable to access only one particular website (mostly school sites and .gov sites) and they show a 99.x.x.x IP in G2, please have the customer contact the admin of that website to have the 99 IP range added to the ACL.

Assigned To:

Message Edited by TreyW on 06-06-2009 09:57 AM

I am running into the same issues.  I might be the one that escalated to management.  Here is the email I was sent by AT&T Tier 2  The part I love is the very last line (STATUS = RESOLVED).  I am sure not going to be calling FACEBOOK and getting them to add the 99 octet to their ACL.  What a joke!  I have had UVerse since 11/2008, with only minor issues.  This all started 2 or 3 days ago.  Nothing on my system changed - so it seems something must have changed on the AT&T side.

====================

Mr Cxxxx,

I have already received information on your escalation and have attached it below.Your router is indeed on the 99.x.x.x IP range. Let me know if you have any other questions or need assistance with this matter. Thank you for choosing AT&T Uverse, Tim xxxxxxx Uverse Tier 2    

Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 11:48 AM
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: PET - Update NotificationTicket Number: xxxxx

Submitted on: 6/5/2009 1:47:03 PM
Group Reporting Issue: T2
Submitters ATTUID: ITSERVICES\TC017M
System Affected: N/A

Issue Details:
member can't access several website including facebook.com, rdcpix.com. FR RG. ping and traceroute from RG to affected sites fail.

Activity Updates
There have been several PET tickets lately that describe customers that are unable to access one specific website. With the exception of the individual site, each of the customers are in full service and able to browse properly. Each of the recently reported customers have been trying to access government or school websites and the customer's RG has an IP that has a 99 in the first octet (ex. 99.44.68.122). I've taken 3 cases like this one to Alcatel and in each case it was discovered that the destination website did not have the 99.x.x.x IP range built into the ACL (Access Control List). The fix requires the customer to contact the admin of the destination website and request that the 99 IP range be added to the ACL, thus allowing them to access the site from their home computers. There isn't anything that ATT can do to correct this and it must be done by the third-party host.

In summary: If your customer is unable to access only one particular website (mostly school sites and .gov sites) and they show a 99.x.x.x IP in G2, please have the customer contact the admin of that website to have the 99 IP range added to the ACL.

Assigned To:

Message Edited by TreyW on 06-06-2009 09:57 AM

18 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2009 6:16:34 AM
(0)
Master

I tried all of your posted sites this morning and they seem to be working for me and I am in the Oak Forest area of Houston so I hope your problem 

has been resolved. 

I tried all of your posted sites this morning and they seem to be working for me and I am in the Oak Forest area of Houston so I hope your problem 

has been resolved. 

19 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2009 7:35:32 AM
(0)
Tutor

Oz and others,

Yep, things seem back to normal. I guess it took at least 3 of us to call, and at least 2 of us to escalate.

I'm not a "network guy" but I am an "IT guy", and it may have helped that 1) I understood the "typical" ticket escalation process and 2) I knew more than the Tier 1 support people I got --- sounds like probably the case with the other complaintants.

Gary

Oz and others,

Yep, things seem back to normal. I guess it took at least 3 of us to call, and at least 2 of us to escalate.

I'm not a "network guy" but I am an "IT guy", and it may have helped that 1) I understood the "typical" ticket escalation process and 2) I knew more than the Tier 1 support people I got --- sounds like probably the case with the other complaintants.

Gary

20 of 32 (535 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2009 7:37:25 AM
(0)
Tutor

I just had my wife check some of the sites and something must have gotten resolved overnight! I am at work, so she got online and says the problem sites of yesterday are accessible now. She was able to get to cnn.com, facebook.com, mapquest.com, chron.com, gmail.com and realtor.com.

Any idea of what AT&T did to resolve the issue? 

Are you able to acces the sites this morning?

I just had my wife check some of the sites and something must have gotten resolved overnight! I am at work, so she got online and says the problem sites of yesterday are accessible now. She was able to get to cnn.com, facebook.com, mapquest.com, chron.com, gmail.com and realtor.com.

Any idea of what AT&T did to resolve the issue? 

Are you able to acces the sites this morning?

21 of 32 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2009 7:49:38 AM
(0)
Master

To their defense server errors can happen and equipment has to be serviced and replaced and anything can and will happen and they usually try

to resolve the issues in a timely manor if in their control and after all we all make mistakes. 

To their defense server errors can happen and equipment has to be serviced and replaced and anything can and will happen and they usually try

to resolve the issues in a timely manor if in their control and after all we all make mistakes. 

22 of 32 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2009 8:04:38 AM
(0)
Tutor
But to tell consumers to contact Facebook or CNN or GMAIL, etc to add 99.x.x.x to their ACL is not practical....
But to tell consumers to contact Facebook or CNN or GMAIL, etc to add 99.x.x.x to their ACL is not practical....

23 of 32 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2009 7:35:07 PM
(0)
Employee
When you don't know how to proceed or fix the customer's prooblem push the problem to someone else.
When you don't know how to proceed or fix the customer's prooblem push the problem to someone else.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

24 of 32 (988 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2009 6:11:54 AM
(0)
Tutor

After a couple of days of happy browsing on Facebook, CNN, etc.  it appears the blocking is back.  Are you having the issues again?  I can;t get to Facebook.com, CNN.com, Anadarko.com, mapquest.com, mediazone.com, and parts of chron.com and the pictures on http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3526-Endicott-Ln_Pearland_TX_77584_1109773161 (except for my headshot)

I wonder what got reversed from the weekend?

After a couple of days of happy browsing on Facebook, CNN, etc.  it appears the blocking is back.  Are you having the issues again?  I can;t get to Facebook.com, CNN.com, Anadarko.com, mapquest.com, mediazone.com, and parts of chron.com and the pictures on http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3526-Endicott-Ln_Pearland_TX_77584_1109773161 (except for my headshot)

Re: DNS issues - Problems in Houston AGAIN

25 of 32 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2009 6:19:14 AM
(0)
Master

vchelf wrote:

I tried those and they pop right up.

vchelf wrote:

I tried those and they pop right up.

26 of 32 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2009 7:02:14 AM
(0)
Tutor
Oz - I think this is a local issue.  Are you in Houston?
Oz - I think this is a local issue.  Are you in Houston?

27 of 32 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2009 8:37:28 AM
(0)
Tutor
Also in the Houston area. Everything was working fine yesterday, problem resurfaced this morning.  Also had issues all last week.
Also in the Houston area. Everything was working fine yesterday, problem resurfaced this morning.  Also had issues all last week.

28 of 32 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2009 9:31:32 AM
(0)
Tutor
Just got off the phone; issue has been escalated past Tier 2. The tech stated that it IS a network issue, it is not related to the RG or the computer itself, and they are going to look into it and call me back (or just fix it I suppose).  He also stated that it is only affecting the Houston area, and that since it is affecting major websites (cnn.com, amazon.com, facebook.com, etc), that it should be fixed as soon as possible.
Just got off the phone; issue has been escalated past Tier 2. The tech stated that it IS a network issue, it is not related to the RG or the computer itself, and they are going to look into it and call me back (or just fix it I suppose).  He also stated that it is only affecting the Houston area, and that since it is affecting major websites (cnn.com, amazon.com, facebook.com, etc), that it should be fixed as soon as possible.

29 of 32 (988 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2009 9:25:20 AM
(0)
Tutor
Everything seems to be working today. I can only assume that the issue was identified and fixed. Hopefully the problem won't resurface.
Everything seems to be working today. I can only assume that the issue was identified and fixed. Hopefully the problem won't resurface.

30 of 32 (988 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments