Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 19, 2010
8:49:33 PM
View profile
DNS issue: weebly.com created sites are inaccessible

I am requesting a change to the DNS for sites created on weebly.com; specifically smammolito.weebly.com. 

I am unable to access any free site created on weebly.com, including my own announcement page for my online class: smammolito.weebly.com.  I have been told the same thing by a handful of students, all using ATT for their Internet Service Provider.  I have been told by Weebly that this is a specific problem with ATT, and told by ATT that I need to request that the DNS be changed.

Can you please help? I need all of my students to be able to view my announcement page along with those of all of the other teachers for Florida Virtual School, and I'm sure all customers who use Weebly.com to create webpages or who access pages created by weebly.com would appreciate regaining this service.  It worked great until 2 days ago and then for some reason we ATT customers lost access.

I am still able to access weebly.com to update my site, I just cannot view the published site (or any site published using weebly.com. 

If this is a DNS issue or a secured site issue that for some reason is only happening with ATT, can you please fix this ASAP?  I know Weebly is working with ATT, but I thought a note directly from one of your customers might help to expedite the process.

Thank you.

I am requesting a change to the DNS for sites created on weebly.com; specifically smammolito.weebly.com. 

I am unable to access any free site created on weebly.com, including my own announcement page for my online class: smammolito.weebly.com.  I have been told the same thing by a handful of students, all using ATT for their Internet Service Provider.  I have been told by Weebly that this is a specific problem with ATT, and told by ATT that I need to request that the DNS be changed.

Can you please help? I need all of my students to be able to view my announcement page along with those of all of the other teachers for Florida Virtual School, and I'm sure all customers who use Weebly.com to create webpages or who access pages created by weebly.com would appreciate regaining this service.  It worked great until 2 days ago and then for some reason we ATT customers lost access.

I am still able to access weebly.com to update my site, I just cannot view the published site (or any site published using weebly.com. 

If this is a DNS issue or a secured site issue that for some reason is only happening with ATT, can you please fix this ASAP?  I know Weebly is working with ATT, but I thought a note directly from one of your customers might help to expedite the process.

Thank you.

DNS issue: weebly.com created sites are inaccessible

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2010 9:39:20 AM
(0)
Scholar

Mammolito wrote:

Thank you.

You don't have to use the RG DNS servers.  Use 68.94.156.1 and 68.94.157.1   I have no problem going to the sites you mention.

Mammolito wrote:

Thank you.

You don't have to use the RG DNS servers.  Use 68.94.156.1 and 68.94.157.1   I have no problem going to the sites you mention.

Re: DNS issue: weebly.com created sites are inaccessible

2 of 3 (1,257 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply