Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 15, 2011
4:12:02 PM
View profile
Contacted someone about the free preview not work

Ok I'm not upset with the fact that I contacted someone about the free preview not working on my tvs and they told me it was over, but it's not supposed to be over until may 27th. I'm upset I couldn't get this issue fixed. Too bad they lock hyou in for a year before you can cancel. I can't stand horrible tech support. Anyone know how toi fix this free preview not working for me. I unplugged the STB and the RG for 10 seconds (one at a time).

Ok I'm not upset with the fact that I contacted someone about the free preview not working on my tvs and they told me it was over, but it's not supposed to be over until may 27th. I'm upset I couldn't get this issue fixed. Too bad they lock hyou in for a year before you can cancel. I can't stand horrible tech support. Anyone know how toi fix this free preview not working for me. I unplugged the STB and the RG for 10 seconds (one at a time).

Contacted someone about the free preview not work

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2011 4:18:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If you haven't already, call back and talk to a different csr.  Sometimes the csrs don't know what is going on with UV.

If you haven't already, call back and talk to a different csr.  Sometimes the csrs don't know what is going on with UV.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Contacted someone about the free preview not work

2 of 9 (309 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2011 4:19:46 PM
(0)
Mentor

could i use the chat feature on the website? I have a headach from talking to the other person.

could i use the chat feature on the website? I have a headach from talking to the other person.

3 of 9 (305 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2011 5:17:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yes you can try it.

Yes you can try it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 9 (293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 16, 2011 2:59:43 PM
(0)
Mentor

Looks like neither one is good to contact anyone for help. Seems like the techs aren't that helpful.

Looks like neither one is good to contact anyone for help. Seems like the techs aren't that helpful.

5 of 9 (268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2011 2:08:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

When you talk to a csr who seems to be clueless, hang up and call back to talk to another one.  YRMV when talking to csrs in cs and ts.  Keep that in mind when dealing with csrs.  Just a thought.

When you talk to a csr who seems to be clueless, hang up and call back to talk to another one.  YRMV when talking to csrs in cs and ts.  Keep that in mind when dealing with csrs.  Just a thought.

6 of 9 (252 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2011 2:44:53 PM
(0)
Mentor

I tried to call back again and didn't even get a person. The phone seemed to ring and ring. I might as well give up

I tried to call back again and didn't even get a person. The phone seemed to ring and ring. I might as well give up

7 of 9 (249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2011 4:07:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Did you call one of the phone numbers listed in my sig?  You should have at least gotten the voice recognition system.

Did you call one of the phone numbers listed in my sig?  You should have at least gotten the voice recognition system.

8 of 9 (241 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2011 5:01:03 PM
(0)
Mentor

I called the 2020 number and get the voice system. After about 10 or 15 minutes I get put on hold and after another 20 minutes the phone started to ring, it rang til it disconnected. Pretty bad customer service if you ask me.

I called the 2020 number and get the voice system. After about 10 or 15 minutes I get put on hold and after another 20 minutes the phone started to ring, it rang til it disconnected. Pretty bad customer service if you ask me.

9 of 9 (238 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments