Can't view paper bill .pdf.

Contributor

Can't view paper bill .pdf.

Hi, spending way too much time on this.  I get my bill through email and there's a link to view a summary.  On the summary page there is a link to view the paper bill with Adobe Reader.  I have the latest version of Adobe Reader and it works fine with other sites.  Clicking on the ATT link to view paper bill opens a new window that remains empty forever.  Please, can someone fix this?  Thanks, Mark
Message 1 of 9 (2,498 Views)
Expert

Re: Can't view paper bill .pdf.

I have had that happen from day one with my machine as well.  I think it's an Internet Explorer/Adobe Reader plugin bug, because AT&T is not the only site it happens on.  I can't get my Reliant Energy bill, or Verizon wireless bill either using Internet Explorer.

Try Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/) with the NitroPDF plugin (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/636), I have not had a problem using that.

Message Edited by SomeJoe7777 on 12-09-2008 11:33 AM
Message 2 of 9 (2,496 Views)
Master

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

I have had that happen from day one with my machine as well.  I think it's an Internet Explorer/Adobe Reader plugin bug, because AT&T is not the only site it happens on.  I can't get my Reliant Energy bill, or Verizon wireless bill either using Internet Explorer.

does that make their services free ?  :smileyhappy:

ps try out sparks (12.5 ¢ ) for cheaper elec than reliant fwiw

randy

Message 3 of 9 (2,496 Views)
ACE - Master

I can't ever open it using my PC w/XP home SP3 and the latest Adobe, but I can open it with my laptop running Vista and the same version of Adobe.  Wierd!!:smileymad:

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 9 (2,496 Views)
Contributor

Still trying.  Uninstalled everything Adobe on my computer and reinstalled, still unable to view paper bill online.
Message 5 of 9 (2,496 Views)
Contributor

This happens to me all of the time.  I was so frustrated with this not working that I went back to PAPER BILL option and I received my over 500 double sided physical pages in the mail today. 

Does anyone think that the PDF plug-in is reaching a memory or page limit?

I appreciate any help you can lend so I can save trees, delivery gas, etc. 

Thanks,

Randy

Message Edited by blastex on 07-06-2009 02:41 PM
Message 6 of 9 (2,496 Views)
Professor

Maybe it has something to do with those that use paperless billing. I prefer to have my bill sent in the mail but I never had a problem viewing it online in Adobe Reader .pdf if I want to, I'm running an XP SP3 machine.
Message 7 of 9 (2,496 Views)
Professor

I have viewed my bill online a few times, but I still like to get a paper bill in the mail no matter how much they beg me to go green.
Message 8 of 9 (2,496 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

I get the paper bill and use it if I need to check my account after several months.  I go to the site and view my bill.
Message 9 of 9 (2,496 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.