Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 16, 2010
4:50:39 AM
Can not watch videos on entertainment.att.net/tv
At work, I go to this site and can watch any video. At home (I got U-Verse on Saturday) I get The requested video can not be displayed in your region for every video I try to watch. What gives?
At work, I go to this site and can watch any video. At home (I got U-Verse on Saturday) I get The requested video can not be displayed in your region for every video I try to watch. What gives?

Can not watch videos on entertainment.att.net/tv

32 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(32)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2010 10:12:00 PM
(0)
Expert

Found another one here, still unresolved? :smileysad:

Found another one here, still unresolved? :smileysad:

Re: Can not watch videos on entertainment.att.net/tv

31 of 33 (763 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2010 4:35:51 AM
(0)
Master

This may or may not help. I can get to the ATTONLINE site and I can watch the vids. I can also tell you, your not missing anything. To me the vid quality sucks. Going straight to hulu I get much better quality vids, but all in all IMHO they are both terrible quality when compared to regular (non-HD) tv. They only stream at max 480p and that is full of frame drops and macro blocking. This is probably alright if your watching on your phone but anything larger than that is a pretty lousy experience. I also fail the "Flash Port Test" but the vids still play.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.

This may or may not help. I can get to the ATTONLINE site and I can watch the vids. I can also tell you, your not missing anything. To me the vid quality sucks. Going straight to hulu I get much better quality vids, but all in all IMHO they are both terrible quality when compared to regular (non-HD) tv. They only stream at max 480p and that is full of frame drops and macro blocking. This is probably alright if your watching on your phone but anything larger than that is a pretty lousy experience. I also fail the "Flash Port Test" but the vids still play.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.

neon_sign.jpg

32 of 33 (763 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2010 9:01:55 AM
(0)
Expert

David is working on this as some cannot see them for some reason (I can view as well).  Any fresh ideas on why this might be happening?

David is working on this as some cannot see them for some reason (I can view as well).  Any fresh ideas on why this might be happening?

33 of 33 (763 Views)