Blackberry or Android app

Blackberry or Android app

Are they ever going to make a mobile app for the blackberry or android. I hate that they limit you were you can only do that if you have crappy at&t cell service.

Message 1 of 19

Re: Blackberry or Android app

I apologize, I did not consider the legalities of the .apk file, as it is a free app, so it is not technically cracked, as previously pointed out.  However, I fully respect that the moderator removed the link that I posted, and as SomeJoe7777 said, their forum their rules.

Message 16 of 19
Guru

The Android app is available from the Android marketplace.  Downloaded and installed it yesterday.  Works very well so far, although I haven't tried all the components.  Guide and access to DVR recordings works great! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 19
ACE - Expert

TexasEd wrote:

The Android app is available from the Android marketplace. 

Only if you have an AT&T Android phone.  As was noted earlier:

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

U-Verse customers on other providers cannot get this app from the marketplace.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
Guru

JefferMC wrote:

TexasEd wrote:

The Android app is available from the Android marketplace. 

Only if you have an AT&T Android phone.  As was noted earlier:

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

U-Verse customers on other providers cannot get this app from the marketplace.

True!  Sorry, I guess I kinda missed that the whole thread was about non-ATT phones. 

Message 19 of 19
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support