Auvio remote code?

Contributor

Auvio remote code?

Looking for AUVIO 19" hdtv remote code. It is sold by Radio Shack.

Message 1 of 4 (3,064 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Auvio remote code?

It appears that Auvio is a registered brand for Radio Shack so try these:

Realistic 1061, 1484

Radio Shack 1000, 1045, 1061, 1094, 1098, 1384, 1484

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (3,064 Views)
Contributor

I have tried all of the codes listed with no success.   Also, I have call ATT tech support with no success.

Message 3 of 4 (3,064 Views)
Master

jopicka wrote:

I have tried all of the codes listed with no success.   Also, I have call ATT tech support with no success.

Did you try the "auto search option" for trying to find the remote codes? If not, here is a good post by ms8959 and follow the procedure.

http://utalk.att.com/t5/Equipment/HOW-TO-GUIDES-INSTRUCTIONS-AND-BASIC-TROUBLESHOOTING/m-p/5628#M141...

Good luck. :smileyhappy:

edit: install correct link.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 4 of 4 (3,064 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.