Helpful Links

Address verification frustration - {Personal content removed for your safety}. Can anyone help?

Contributor

Address verification frustration - {Personal content removed for your safety}. Can anyone help?

We have Uverse in our neighborhood. I have all 4 house on every side of me that are eligible for Uverse. But, AT&T engineering doesn't seem to like my address and claims that the "run is too long" for Uverse service. That is hard to beleive since the box that serves the 4 houses around mine is located in my backyard, closer to my house than any of the other 4. And to top that, the actual VRAD is only 0.8 miles away from my house (yes, I measured it). It just doesn't make sense.

I did  get an agent (Stacy) to confess to me 1 thing - until one of those 4 neighbors actually sign up for Uverse service, then it is highly unlikely engineering will do anything about my case.

Can anyone help me.... anyone? I really want Uverse and want to dump TimeWarner in the worst way, but AT&T makes it really hard to do.

My case number is {Personal content removed for your safety}.

Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Address verification frustration - Can anyone help?

Try sending an email to David using the hyperlink in my signature.  He is a tier 2 tech support rep who has helped lots of people with issues like yours.

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

What good does removing the case number from the text of the message when it's in the TITLE????

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 4
Former Moderator

oufanindallas wrote:

What good does removing the case number from the text of the message when it's in the TITLE????

oufanindallas, 
Thank you, I have removed it from the subject line too.  Please feel free to use the Options drop down and "Report Inapporpriate Content" so a moderator can take care of any problems on the forums.
Thanks again,

mod.moose
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support