Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 22, 2010
4:28:17 AM
View profile
ATT salemen wander door to door on my street

Help - I see couple guys they said they are from ATT want to sell me ATT services . Who can I contact to verify their identities ?

Help - I see couple guys they said they are from ATT want to sell me ATT services . Who can I contact to verify their identities ?

ATT salemen wander door to door on my street

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2010 6:47:05 AM
(0)
Tutor

Ask them if they have a referrer number, or reference number. You want whatever thing they use to identify that they report to ATT. What is recorded that ATT says yes so and so sold services for us. Then I would call and give this to ATT for verification.

Ask them if they have a referrer number, or reference number. You want whatever thing they use to identify that they report to ATT. What is recorded that ATT says yes so and so sold services for us. Then I would call and give this to ATT for verification.

Re: ATT salemen wander door to door on my street

2 of 4 (1,424 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 29, 2010 9:25:07 PM
(0)
Contributor

someone from AT&T is wandering my neighborhood soliciting at night.  He came to my door and I called the police.  If he really was from AT&T, why would he be approaching a woman's house at 8:30 at night.  I had been considering switching to U-Verse, but not now.  Any company that solicits at night, door to door, does not get my business.

someone from AT&T is wandering my neighborhood soliciting at night.  He came to my door and I called the police.  If he really was from AT&T, why would he be approaching a woman's house at 8:30 at night.  I had been considering switching to U-Verse, but not now.  Any company that solicits at night, door to door, does not get my business.

3 of 4 (1,334 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 31, 2010 4:05:05 PM
(0)
Scholar

A lot these door to door people are just authorized to sell ATT service. I doubt most are actual ATT employees

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

A lot these door to door people are just authorized to sell ATT service. I doubt most are actual ATT employees

4 of 4 (1,309 Views)