Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Reply
Posted Sep 3, 2008
5:40:21 PM
View profile
AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast
Alright an AT&T guy came to my door today and talked to me about their U-Verse stuff.  I currently Pay for Comcast and I get 14mb Download, and 1.5 Upload.  I am a gamer, and I play Counter-Strike competitvely.  And those specs are better than any of the U-Verse plans and my Comcast is cheaper.  I pay $95 for Comcast, and if I switched to AT&T I would be paying $20 more $104.  The reason I would be willing to go to the lower Speed of the U-Verse plan "Max" is because with Comcast, I ping(latency) to the servers I play in are 20 to Chicago Servers, and 60 to TX Servers.  And the problem I have with Comcast is my ping to TX Servers.  I live in Kansas City, MO, and my routing to TX is bad because when I ping a TX server it goes to Chicago (North of Kansas City) then goes all the way back down to Texas(South of Kansas City) when in actuallity my routing should go straight to Texas from Kansas City like it does when I play on a Chicago server.  Hence why I ping 20 to Chicago.  I am pretty much wondering if AT&Ts routing is straight to Texas and straight to Chicago.  Thus meaning I ping 20-30 to both locations.  Any tips would be helpful if you know anything about routing and gaming and such.  Thanks
Alright an AT&T guy came to my door today and talked to me about their U-Verse stuff.  I currently Pay for Comcast and I get 14mb Download, and 1.5 Upload.  I am a gamer, and I play Counter-Strike competitvely.  And those specs are better than any of the U-Verse plans and my Comcast is cheaper.  I pay $95 for Comcast, and if I switched to AT&T I would be paying $20 more $104.  The reason I would be willing to go to the lower Speed of the U-Verse plan "Max" is because with Comcast, I ping(latency) to the servers I play in are 20 to Chicago Servers, and 60 to TX Servers.  And the problem I have with Comcast is my ping to TX Servers.  I live in Kansas City, MO, and my routing to TX is bad because when I ping a TX server it goes to Chicago (North of Kansas City) then goes all the way back down to Texas(South of Kansas City) when in actuallity my routing should go straight to Texas from Kansas City like it does when I play on a Chicago server.  Hence why I ping 20 to Chicago.  I am pretty much wondering if AT&Ts routing is straight to Texas and straight to Chicago.  Thus meaning I ping 20-30 to both locations.  Any tips would be helpful if you know anything about routing and gaming and such.  Thanks

AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

13,840 views
13 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Reply
View all replies
(13)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 3, 2008 6:45:49 PM
0
(0)
Master

Crazy06 wrote:
Alright an AT&T guy came to my door today and talked to me about their U-Verse stuff.  I currently Pay for Comcast and I get 14mb Download, and 1.5 Upload.  I am a gamer, and I play Counter-Strike competitvely.  And those specs are better than any of the U-Verse plans and my Comcast is cheaper.  I pay $95 for Comcast, and if I switched to AT&T I would be paying $20 more $104.  The reason I would be willing to go to the lower Speed of the U-Verse plan "Max" is because with Comcast, I ping(latency) to the servers I play in are 20 to Chicago Servers, and 60 to TX Servers.  And the problem I have with Comcast is my ping to TX Servers.  I live in Kansas City, MO, and my routing to TX is bad because when I ping a TX server it goes to Chicago (North of Kansas City) then goes all the way back down to Texas(South of Kansas City) when in actuallity my routing should go straight to Texas from Kansas City like it does when I play on a Chicago server.  Hence why I ping 20 to Chicago.  I am pretty much wondering if AT&Ts routing is straight to Texas and straight to Chicago.  Thus meaning I ping 20-30 to both locations.  Any tips would be helpful if you know anything about routing and gaming and such.  Thanks

 

        i highly doubt with the built in 7.9 ms  delay for the error correction u will not get faster pings to texas   imho

        maybe someone from your area could do a trace for u to your ip  if posted ??

 

 

       my take

       randy


Crazy06 wrote:
Alright an AT&T guy came to my door today and talked to me about their U-Verse stuff.  I currently Pay for Comcast and I get 14mb Download, and 1.5 Upload.  I am a gamer, and I play Counter-Strike competitvely.  And those specs are better than any of the U-Verse plans and my Comcast is cheaper.  I pay $95 for Comcast, and if I switched to AT&T I would be paying $20 more $104.  The reason I would be willing to go to the lower Speed of the U-Verse plan "Max" is because with Comcast, I ping(latency) to the servers I play in are 20 to Chicago Servers, and 60 to TX Servers.  And the problem I have with Comcast is my ping to TX Servers.  I live in Kansas City, MO, and my routing to TX is bad because when I ping a TX server it goes to Chicago (North of Kansas City) then goes all the way back down to Texas(South of Kansas City) when in actuallity my routing should go straight to Texas from Kansas City like it does when I play on a Chicago server.  Hence why I ping 20 to Chicago.  I am pretty much wondering if AT&Ts routing is straight to Texas and straight to Chicago.  Thus meaning I ping 20-30 to both locations.  Any tips would be helpful if you know anything about routing and gaming and such.  Thanks

 

        i highly doubt with the built in 7.9 ms  delay for the error correction u will not get faster pings to texas   imho

        maybe someone from your area could do a trace for u to your ip  if posted ??

 

 

       my take

       randy

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

2 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2008 6:37:26 PM
0
(0)
Contributor

Well I have comcast to and get the same speeds you do, but you have to remember okay at&t has 10 mb service and a direct line to your house with u-verse. Comcast shares your connection with like a whole nother neighborhood. So the at&t service will be 10 mb ALWAYS. Now heres the trick comcast has. Comcast gives you PowerBoost which you see kick in when you take a speed test because you see your speeds go to like 14-20 mbps, but that speed only stays working for about 30 sec to a min, then goes back down to the plan you have I assume 6 mb down 1 mb up. That is their trick. So At&t u-verse 10 mb service would give you a faster speed constantly. Im just stating stuff that I know, I dont know if the service is good or bad I never tried it im just helping you understand some stuff here.

 

So yeah powerboost is a lie.. aint worth it 

Well I have comcast to and get the same speeds you do, but you have to remember okay at&t has 10 mb service and a direct line to your house with u-verse. Comcast shares your connection with like a whole nother neighborhood. So the at&t service will be 10 mb ALWAYS. Now heres the trick comcast has. Comcast gives you PowerBoost which you see kick in when you take a speed test because you see your speeds go to like 14-20 mbps, but that speed only stays working for about 30 sec to a min, then goes back down to the plan you have I assume 6 mb down 1 mb up. That is their trick. So At&t u-verse 10 mb service would give you a faster speed constantly. Im just stating stuff that I know, I dont know if the service is good or bad I never tried it im just helping you understand some stuff here.

 

So yeah powerboost is a lie.. aint worth it 

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

3 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2008 7:10:36 PM
0
(0)
Master

Crazy06 wrote:
Alright an AT&T guy came to my door today and talked to me about their U-Verse stuff.  I currently Pay for Comcast and I get 14mb Download, and 1.5 Upload.  I am a gamer, and I play Counter-Strike competitvely.  And those specs are better than any of the U-Verse plans and my Comcast is cheaper.  I pay $95 for Comcast, and if I switched to AT&T I would be paying $20 more $104.  The reason I would be willing to go to the lower Speed of the U-Verse plan "Max" is because with Comcast, I ping(latency) to the servers I play in are 20 to Chicago Servers, and 60 to TX Servers.  And the problem I have with Comcast is my ping to TX Servers.  I live in Kansas City, MO, and my routing to TX is bad because when I ping a TX server it goes to Chicago (North of Kansas City) then goes all the way back down to Texas(South of Kansas City) when in actuallity my routing should go straight to Texas from Kansas City like it does when I play on a Chicago server.  Hence why I ping 20 to Chicago.  I am pretty much wondering if AT&Ts routing is straight to Texas and straight to Chicago.  Thus meaning I ping 20-30 to both locations.  Any tips would be helpful if you know anything about routing and gaming and such.  Thanks

 

$104-$95 = $20? when i had premium TWC my bill was $135 for just tv. with uverse my bill (yesterday) was $134 and that's u400 and the elite internet for twice the # of stations and probably 3x the # of HD stations. the difference nearly pays the cellphone bill. IF comcast works for you why switch? 30 day free trial and it won't be an introductory price if you want to. my ping time yesterday was 32ms to LA...
Dennis

Crazy06 wrote:
Alright an AT&T guy came to my door today and talked to me about their U-Verse stuff.  I currently Pay for Comcast and I get 14mb Download, and 1.5 Upload.  I am a gamer, and I play Counter-Strike competitvely.  And those specs are better than any of the U-Verse plans and my Comcast is cheaper.  I pay $95 for Comcast, and if I switched to AT&T I would be paying $20 more $104.  The reason I would be willing to go to the lower Speed of the U-Verse plan "Max" is because with Comcast, I ping(latency) to the servers I play in are 20 to Chicago Servers, and 60 to TX Servers.  And the problem I have with Comcast is my ping to TX Servers.  I live in Kansas City, MO, and my routing to TX is bad because when I ping a TX server it goes to Chicago (North of Kansas City) then goes all the way back down to Texas(South of Kansas City) when in actuallity my routing should go straight to Texas from Kansas City like it does when I play on a Chicago server.  Hence why I ping 20 to Chicago.  I am pretty much wondering if AT&Ts routing is straight to Texas and straight to Chicago.  Thus meaning I ping 20-30 to both locations.  Any tips would be helpful if you know anything about routing and gaming and such.  Thanks

 

$104-$95 = $20? when i had premium TWC my bill was $135 for just tv. with uverse my bill (yesterday) was $134 and that's u400 and the elite internet for twice the # of stations and probably 3x the # of HD stations. the difference nearly pays the cellphone bill. IF comcast works for you why switch? 30 day free trial and it won't be an introductory price if you want to. my ping time yesterday was 32ms to LA...
Dennis

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

4 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2008 10:20:16 AM
0
(0)
Scholar

I agree that 'Powerboost' is not worth it... its more of a sales pitch, and a way to hype high end speeds.

As far as pricing goes, TWC is pretty cheap.  I pay $89/month for Internet, VoIP Unlimited and digital TV.

Uverse doesn't sell VoIP here, so there's no incentive to use Uverse in most of California (outside of San Diego / Sacamento)... its just too expensive with $55/month POTS service.

I agree that 'Powerboost' is not worth it... its more of a sales pitch, and a way to hype high end speeds.

As far as pricing goes, TWC is pretty cheap.  I pay $89/month for Internet, VoIP Unlimited and digital TV.

Uverse doesn't sell VoIP here, so there's no incentive to use Uverse in most of California (outside of San Diego / Sacamento)... its just too expensive with $55/month POTS service.

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

5 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2009 6:53:53 PM
0
(0)
Contributor
I just signed up for U-verse with the works and I am paying around $160 a month.. That is phone, internet with the 18 down and 1.5 up and U-200 and I am in Central California..
I just signed up for U-verse with the works and I am paying around $160 a month.. That is phone, internet with the 18 down and 1.5 up and U-200 and I am in Central California..

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

6 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2009 7:50:10 AM
0
(0)
Guru

You do know that Uverse is tuned for TV and not internet and as such they use "interleaving" mode which is basically extra error correction that allows them to transmit more data but at a loss of latency.

 

In Chicago (with DSL) I saw my latency go from 90-100ms to 140-160 and this did affect my gameplay. Now if you are having a "technical" issue with cable then maybe this will fix it by going to Uverse but I just wanted you to know, as a fellow gamer, that Uverse adds about 20+% to your latecy and this might be one of those one step forward one step back sort of things....

 

IE Uverse might get you a better "initial" ping but when you add that interleave mode you might be right back where you were.

 

Having said all of this I have no problem playing FPS's with Uverse but I can tell the difference and depending on how competative you are this might be a deal breaker.

 

My thoughts.... try Uverse for free for a month without cancelling cable and see for yourself.

Message Edited by jrb531 on 02-27-2009 07:51 AM

You do know that Uverse is tuned for TV and not internet and as such they use "interleaving" mode which is basically extra error correction that allows them to transmit more data but at a loss of latency.

 

In Chicago (with DSL) I saw my latency go from 90-100ms to 140-160 and this did affect my gameplay. Now if you are having a "technical" issue with cable then maybe this will fix it by going to Uverse but I just wanted you to know, as a fellow gamer, that Uverse adds about 20+% to your latecy and this might be one of those one step forward one step back sort of things....

 

IE Uverse might get you a better "initial" ping but when you add that interleave mode you might be right back where you were.

 

Having said all of this I have no problem playing FPS's with Uverse but I can tell the difference and depending on how competative you are this might be a deal breaker.

 

My thoughts.... try Uverse for free for a month without cancelling cable and see for yourself.

Message Edited by jrb531 on 02-27-2009 07:51 AM

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

7 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2009 11:09:53 AM
0
(0)
Contributor

I love my Comcast connection speed!!!

 

 http://www.speedtest.net/result/640434347.png

 

Phil 

I love my Comcast connection speed!!!

 

 http://www.speedtest.net/result/640434347.png

 

Phil 

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

8 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2009 5:45:02 PM
0
(0)
Scholar
indycoder, Once your power boost is gone its actually sower than uverse max 18, but if you only do a few small downloads an hour comcast is much faster. Sans power boost comcast is about 16mbps. (non docsis 3)
indycoder, Once your power boost is gone its actually sower than uverse max 18, but if you only do a few small downloads an hour comcast is much faster. Sans power boost comcast is about 16mbps. (non docsis 3)

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

9 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2010 2:20:23 PM
0
(0)
Tutor
I am gamer as well. (StarCraft / StarCraft2 COD4/CODWAW/Combat Arms/WarHarmmer40k/ Battlefield Bad Company2) I understand the need for speed. I had Comcast and switch to UV. Look Comcast is good when it is working well. When it's Working!! If you really have Comcast then you know about all these problems: • At peak times 5pm to 10pm (aka gaming time) it starts to crawl on you. • Comcast connection dropping 3 to 5 times a month's with nothing but a voice recording saying. We are aware of your issue and the estimate time is blah blah blah... • During the day you need to reset your modem 4 to 6 times a month with the automated system. You may not be home when this happens but it happens. • Comcast give all their costumers used equipment and sometime they don't even clean the devices before they bring them from the shop. You don't know how long the previous owner had the device not to mention that ever they did with it. • You said you get 14mb , come on. That's what you bought but you don't get that all the time. Comcast high-end only granitites 6mb and if you real what that you don't get that all the time. I would not have changed over if it was as great as you say it is. I haven't had 1 problem on my UV setup and in fact its faster than my Comcast ever was. It's been 4 months now with no issues. • no loss of comm. • Ping are between 30 to 70 ( when everyone online playing has good ping rates) • just pure fragging There are 6 laptops, 6 UV receivers and 1 PS3 online systems in my house. Bandwidth is fine. Ok you may say he's plays games on a Laptop. lololol Here's my rig: Component Details Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M Gaming graphics 3835 MB Total available graphics memory Primary hard disk 145GB Free (298GB Total) Windows Vista (TM) Ultimate System ________________________________________ Manufacturer SAGER Model D900F Total amount of system memory 6.00 GB RAM System type 64-bit operating system Number of processor cores 4 Storage ________________________________________ Total size of hard disk(s) 298 GB Disk partition (C:smileyhappy: 145 GB Free (298 GB Total) Media drive (D:smileyhappy: CD/DVD Graphics ________________________________________ Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M Total available graphics memory 3835 MB Primary monitor resolution 1280x1024 DirectX version DirectX 10
I am gamer as well. (StarCraft / StarCraft2 COD4/CODWAW/Combat Arms/WarHarmmer40k/ Battlefield Bad Company2) I understand the need for speed. I had Comcast and switch to UV. Look Comcast is good when it is working well. When it's Working!! If you really have Comcast then you know about all these problems: • At peak times 5pm to 10pm (aka gaming time) it starts to crawl on you. • Comcast connection dropping 3 to 5 times a month's with nothing but a voice recording saying. We are aware of your issue and the estimate time is blah blah blah... • During the day you need to reset your modem 4 to 6 times a month with the automated system. You may not be home when this happens but it happens. • Comcast give all their costumers used equipment and sometime they don't even clean the devices before they bring them from the shop. You don't know how long the previous owner had the device not to mention that ever they did with it. • You said you get 14mb , come on. That's what you bought but you don't get that all the time. Comcast high-end only granitites 6mb and if you real what that you don't get that all the time. I would not have changed over if it was as great as you say it is. I haven't had 1 problem on my UV setup and in fact its faster than my Comcast ever was. It's been 4 months now with no issues. • no loss of comm. • Ping are between 30 to 70 ( when everyone online playing has good ping rates) • just pure fragging There are 6 laptops, 6 UV receivers and 1 PS3 online systems in my house. Bandwidth is fine. Ok you may say he's plays games on a Laptop. lololol Here's my rig: Component Details Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M Gaming graphics 3835 MB Total available graphics memory Primary hard disk 145GB Free (298GB Total) Windows Vista (TM) Ultimate System ________________________________________ Manufacturer SAGER Model D900F Total amount of system memory 6.00 GB RAM System type 64-bit operating system Number of processor cores 4 Storage ________________________________________ Total size of hard disk(s) 298 GB Disk partition (C:smileyhappy: 145 GB Free (298 GB Total) Media drive (D:smileyhappy: CD/DVD Graphics ________________________________________ Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M Total available graphics memory 3835 MB Primary monitor resolution 1280x1024 DirectX version DirectX 10

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

10 of 14 (13,840 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2010 3:25:24 PM
0
(0)
Teacher

Not a gamer, but a heavy user and got the 24 mbps uverse service....

 

Just while using I cn tell you when the uverse service has issues...

 

typically it averages 11 mbps and has been as slow as 5 mbps....

 

don't take the 'advertised" rate as gospel :smileyhappy:   YRMV ....

 

fyi - first bill was $375 and now avgs $170  'discounted' for u450 24 mbps, and voip phone

Not a gamer, but a heavy user and got the 24 mbps uverse service....

 

Just while using I cn tell you when the uverse service has issues...

 

typically it averages 11 mbps and has been as slow as 5 mbps....

 

don't take the 'advertised" rate as gospel :smileyhappy:   YRMV ....

 

fyi - first bill was $375 and now avgs $170  'discounted' for u450 24 mbps, and voip phone

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

11 of 14 (10,127 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 13, 2010 7:33:29 PM
0
(0)
Expert

Yeah, I think how your machine is tricked out makes all the difference regarding gaming!

 

We're back on 6Mbps/Elite and son does just fine (lots of kills for him, but not OF him, LOL!).

 

His laptop is the i7-720 (not the Extreme like yours!), but 8GBs RAM and dedicated 1GB ATI 5870HD is way faster than an i5 desktop he tested for a month, and the i3 netbook we all share, just couldn't handle it (netbook is integrated graphics, the i5 had 512GB dedicated).

 

We have a huge initial ping in Houston, but is no problem as far as his gaming in concerned.

 

Never had any other HSI except SBC/ATT, so can't compare with Comcr*p.

Yeah, I think how your machine is tricked out makes all the difference regarding gaming!

 

We're back on 6Mbps/Elite and son does just fine (lots of kills for him, but not OF him, LOL!).

 

His laptop is the i7-720 (not the Extreme like yours!), but 8GBs RAM and dedicated 1GB ATI 5870HD is way faster than an i5 desktop he tested for a month, and the i3 netbook we all share, just couldn't handle it (netbook is integrated graphics, the i5 had 512GB dedicated).

 

We have a huge initial ping in Houston, but is no problem as far as his gaming in concerned.

 

Never had any other HSI except SBC/ATT, so can't compare with Comcr*p.

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

12 of 14 (10,127 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2010 8:09:44 AM
0
(0)
Tutor

Does anyone know if Comcast internet and Uverse TV can work together?    Here is my problem.   I moved to another city and left Charter Communications.   I usually ranked #1 or not #2 on all my fights in Halo 3.   Now I seem to always be missing my targets with AT&T Uverse.   At first the connection was so slow I would just appear and then be laying down.   So after complaining about the speeds they bumped me up to 12 down and 1 up.   I am doing better but I know something still does not feel right.

 

My other problem - I love the AT&T uverse TV.  I am NOT happy with my interenet speeds.   I have the similar set up on hardware except the internet speeds.  =/    

 

My thoughts are can I have comcast interenet speeds with AT&T uverse.

Does anyone know if Comcast internet and Uverse TV can work together?    Here is my problem.   I moved to another city and left Charter Communications.   I usually ranked #1 or not #2 on all my fights in Halo 3.   Now I seem to always be missing my targets with AT&T Uverse.   At first the connection was so slow I would just appear and then be laying down.   So after complaining about the speeds they bumped me up to 12 down and 1 up.   I am doing better but I know something still does not feel right.

 

My other problem - I love the AT&T uverse TV.  I am NOT happy with my interenet speeds.   I have the similar set up on hardware except the internet speeds.  =/    

 

My thoughts are can I have comcast interenet speeds with AT&T uverse.

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

13 of 14 (10,127 Views)
0
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2010 8:32:33 AM
0
(0)
ACE - Expert

Quindar wrote:

Does anyone know if Comcast internet and Uverse TV can work together?    Here is my problem.   I moved to another city and left Charter Communications.   I usually ranked #1 or not #2 on all my fights in Halo 3.   Now I seem to always be missing my targets with AT&T Uverse.   At first the connection was so slow I would just appear and then be laying down.   So after complaining about the speeds they bumped me up to 12 down and 1 up.   I am doing better but I know something still does not feel right.

 

My other problem - I love the AT&T uverse TV.  I am NOT happy with my interenet speeds.   I have the similar set up on hardware except the internet speeds.  =/    

 

My thoughts are can I have comcast interenet speeds with AT&T uverse.


See my response in your other thread.

 

http://utalk.att.com/t5/High-Speed-Internet-Access/Can-Uverse-TV-and-Comcast-work-at-the-same-time/m...

 


Quindar wrote:

Does anyone know if Comcast internet and Uverse TV can work together?    Here is my problem.   I moved to another city and left Charter Communications.   I usually ranked #1 or not #2 on all my fights in Halo 3.   Now I seem to always be missing my targets with AT&T Uverse.   At first the connection was so slow I would just appear and then be laying down.   So after complaining about the speeds they bumped me up to 12 down and 1 up.   I am doing better but I know something still does not feel right.

 

My other problem - I love the AT&T uverse TV.  I am NOT happy with my interenet speeds.   I have the similar set up on hardware except the internet speeds.  =/    

 

My thoughts are can I have comcast interenet speeds with AT&T uverse.


See my response in your other thread.

 

http://utalk.att.com/t5/High-Speed-Internet-Access/Can-Uverse-TV-and-Comcast-work-at-the-same-time/m-p/248438

 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T U-Verse High Speed Internet vs. Comcast

14 of 14 (10,127 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Share this post
Share this post