Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 7, 2011
7:09:56 PM
View profile
2 wire gateway router

I just signed up for AT&T internet service (fiber optic.)  They say I need a 2 wire gateway router.  It's $100 through AT&T. My income is limited because of a head injury.  Are there less expensive options for the router?  Another manufacturer, brand or type?

Thanks

I just signed up for AT&T internet service (fiber optic.)  They say I need a 2 wire gateway router.  It's $100 through AT&T. My income is limited because of a head injury.  Are there less expensive options for the router?  Another manufacturer, brand or type?

Thanks

2 wire gateway router

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2011 7:33:38 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If you get the tv and internet service there is no charge for the RG.  You just rent it on a monthly basis.

If you get the tv and internet service there is no charge for the RG.  You just rent it on a monthly basis.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 2 wire gateway router

2 of 3 (902 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2011 8:57:46 PM
(0)
Professor

cappelli wrote:

Thanks

No, the 2Wire is the only one that will work with Uverse.

cappelli wrote:

Thanks

No, the 2Wire is the only one that will work with Uverse.

Re: 2 wire gateway router

3 of 3 (890 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments