Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 21, 2010
3:40:45 PM
1' HDMI cable

i must have though it said 1 meter not 1'. if you want it just send your name and address and it's on me. if you don't want it but can think of reasons for a 12" hdmi cable send them along...

Dennis

i must have though it said 1 meter not 1'. if you want it just send your name and address and it's on me. if you don't want it but can think of reasons for a 12" hdmi cable send them along...

Dennis

1' HDMI cable

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2010 6:47:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

For those people hiding their STB behind the flatscreen, I could see a 12" cable.  I'm afraid I'd need at least 18" for my setup.

For those people hiding their STB behind the flatscreen, I could see a 12" cable.  I'm afraid I'd need at least 18" for my setup.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 1' HDMI cable

2 of 6 (816 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2010 10:13:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I can use it to connect my laptop to a flat screen tv when I am editing.  I can then set my display to 2 screens.  Works for me.

I can use it to connect my laptop to a flat screen tv when I am editing.  I can then set my display to 2 screens.  Works for me.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 6 (782 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2010 10:45:17 PM
(0)
Master

it's now packaged and labeled to my bud RC. mailed tomorrow

Dennis

it's now packaged and labeled to my bud RC. mailed tomorrow

Dennis

4 of 6 (730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2010 10:48:17 PM
(0)
Master

RCSMG wrote:

i don't see it but it works for me if it works for you.

Dennis

RCSMG wrote:

i don't see it but it works for me if it works for you.

Dennis

5 of 6 (727 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2010 12:39:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Thanks Show.

Thanks Show.

6 of 6 (667 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments