Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page

Community Support

Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page

Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page of the Digital Life Forum! As a Digital Life customer, you have exclusive access to Solution Center. Solution Center allows you to troubleshoot your Digital Life system without a call or chat.

We recommend watching our Solution Center introduction and regularly visit this forum page for Solution Center updates.

Don’t forget to visit our Learn Page if you have additional questions regarding your Digital Life system.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 18
Contributor

Re: Welcome to the Troubleshoot Page

So the dlc connected to the router is down and on YouTube AT&T digital life posted a vid how to fix it if the light did not turn on by paring it with the main controller. The controller located near the box that is installed but when trying to pair them the light stays off 

Message 16 of 18
Contributor

This is the video link 

https://youtu.be/zmouYuFoaWU

Message 17 of 18
Community Support

@Jci2002  Hello. If you would please click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a message with your name, address, contact info and account number, so that I can have this looked into on the back end to determine the issue and to resolve it. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support