Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I DO NOT like the new format of the web page

I DO NOT like the new format of the web page

I just logged on to the NEW website to set my alarm and find that it has been changed.  I can not see if the alarm is set and if so, what mode it is on.  I do NOT see a place to set on unset the alarm on the site.  Who do I talk to about this?

Message 1 of 5
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ragoldwasser
‎08-22-2018 9:59 AM

Re: I DO NOT like the new format of the web page

@ragoldwasser  Hello. I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the new format as we do find it much easier for customers to be able to view and use their system. The alarm setting/status  is still on the main page. It is just on the top left corner and shows the status of the alarm as well. If you want to change the status just click on the lock and it will bring up the options.Untitled.jpg

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Community Support

@cr867j  Hello. The status of the alarm is not hidden. It is on the top left corner of the page. The device log is one click, and it is the hamburger menu on the right, if you click on it , they will all come up for you. I have circled it below for you. Untitled.jpg

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Employee

Yes, the alarm status is hidden. If you have to click an icon after you have already logged in to the portal, that makes it hidden. Same with the device log. I found them after searching for them. Which also means they were hidden. My point is only that theses items were located in plain view before but now they aren't. It isn't like they were replaced by something else. There is just more blank space on the page.

Message 4 of 5
Community Support

@cr867j  The alarm status is not hidden.. It is on the top left corner of the page right when you log in, it doesn't require a click after logging in to see the status, just a click if you want to change the status.

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Assistance Needed?
Additional Support