Need help with your equipment?
waterchase's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, January 24th, 2015 2:58 PM

UVerse Surrounds us

We live in a community that was developed in 2008 and surrounding communites have UVerse Services.  The furthest point of our community is .6 miles to the neighboring community.  My point is I'm certain the commuinty is prepared for higher speed services by develpoment requirments.  Services should be available though the avaialbility tool indicates the community is not.  No one from ATT customer care has been able to get us into the correct direction on what  may need to be done or what it may take to get UVerse services.  The community is currently serviced by ATT through DSL.  I guess we're looking for answers other than 'we don't know' or the standard 'I searched the availibilty map and services don't show to be in the area'.  Kinda frustrating.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@waterchase wrote:

We live in a community that was developed in 2008 and surrounding communites have UVerse Services.  The furthest point of our community is .6 miles to the neighboring community.  My point is I'm certain the commuinty is prepared for higher speed services by develpoment requirments.  Services should be available though the avaialbility tool indicates the community is not.  No one from ATT customer care has been able to get us into the correct direction on what  may need to be done or what it may take to get UVerse services.  The community is currently serviced by ATT through DSL.  I guess we're looking for answers other than 'we don't know' or the standard 'I searched the availibilty map and services don't show to be in the area'.  Kinda frustrating.

Try here for some help"

http://communities.att.com/att-services/att-u-verse

Good luck 🙂

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Nothing has come from the iquiry from communities.att.com.  I have been digging deeper into this.  As it turns out the comunity is for sure wired for high speed services.  There are only 74 homes in this area, so I'm more than certain this is less about availability and more about business politics.  I am very suprised in this type of conduct from ATT.  I don't understand why they don't have a better solution than a customer service team that reads from a script.  I have yet to speak with someone there that has any interest in customer service.

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

Send a PM to @ATTU-verseCare 

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@rdljr wrote:

Send a PM to @ATTU-verseCare 

Not a service-related problem should go to ATT Customer Care, link in my signature. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.