Need help with your equipment?
Fraggers's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 7th, 2016 12:53 AM

Closed

Lights are solid green, but no internet!!

The lights on my router (NVG589) are solid green and yet the Internet is STILL not working. Says it can't connect to broadband service. It says it detected VDSL (But IP-DSL was active previously). Why is this happening?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Fraggers,

Sorry to read of your loss of service. If you have not already, reset the modem. There is a red button located on the rear of it. Press and hold if for 10 seconds.

If that does not resolve the issue, feel free to download our myATT app. You can troubleshoot from the palm of your hand and it is much faster than calling in. 

If you need further assistance, message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number. Let us know what troubleshooting you performed. We may need more information to be able to take any action within our systems.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

1 Attachment

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

We’re having the same problem for the the past 4 days! Were you able to fix it? And if so how?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same issue. This is ridiculous 

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

Why is this happening!? Has anyone gotten it fixed yet? And if so please tell me how.. .

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.