For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
franciscochan1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 19th, 2015 2:01 AM

Connecting to Facebook

No other website problems, just with Facebook i tried accessing facebook on other device  and same 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I am new to UVerse and cannot use facebook during peak hours at all (no videos). Never had this issue with Brighthouse (cable). Switching back to Brighthouse soon.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I am two weeks into using UVerse. The only options the techs are giving me is to switch back to cable (in my case Brighthouse). The only times I can see videos in Facebook are in the very early morning and after midnight. Never had this issue with Brighthouse/cable.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

@NJAaron7 wrote:

I am two weeks into using UVerse. The only options the techs are giving me is to switch back to cable (in my case Brighthouse). The only times I can see videos in Facebook are in the very early morning and after midnight. Never had this issue with Brighthouse/cable.

U-verse wasn't having this issue until 2 or 3 weeks ago.  I'm not certain where the issue is.  My initial research showed some bad server paths being generated by FB and some dropped packets outside of AT&T's network.  More recent showed some bizare routing on TraceRt to FB CDN nodes. Not sure what's going on, but I'd like to see it solved.

Anyone having the problem is encouraged to click this AT&T logoU-verse Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to report this FB issue. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope  in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your name and avatar) in a business day or three.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

9 years ago

I just realized I haven't had this issue in several days.  I made a point of looking around tonight and it is indeed better.  Also, I received this from Facebook today, closing my problem report:

We received your report and appreciate your patience as we work to fix
technical problems on Facebook. Though we can't update everyone who submits
a report, we're using your feedback to improve the Facebook experience for
everyone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.