Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 27, 2014
7:44:34 PM
nhl netwok

When are you going to work out your issues with NHL Network and include this in your network?  This is ridiculous.  There are so many hockey fans, constantly increasing, and all of us would like to watch NHL Network...it is a great network, and keeps hockey fans up to date on what's going on in the hockey world, both during the season and off-season.  Right now, I am considering changing to another company that offers this network!

When are you going to work out your issues with NHL Network and include this in your network?  This is ridiculous.  There are so many hockey fans, constantly increasing, and all of us would like to watch NHL Network...it is a great network, and keeps hockey fans up to date on what's going on in the hockey world, both during the season and off-season.  Right now, I am considering changing to another company that offers this network!

nhl netwok

1 reply
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 8:41:20 PM
(0)
Contributor

Seriously. It is ridiculous that it has been 3 years. I have been getting the "request the channels you want" page for a few years as well as spoken to many reps on the phone who have told me that they get this request a lot. PLEASE GET NHL NETWORK BACK! 

Seriously. It is ridiculous that it has been 3 years. I have been getting the "request the channels you want" page for a few years as well as spoken to many reps on the phone who have told me that they get this request a lot. PLEASE GET NHL NETWORK BACK! 

Re: nhl netwok

2 of 2 (252 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments