Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 1, 2014
3:45:48 PM
View profile
automated recording times

When i have set a series to record (first run and rerun), the series will not always record when it first airs but it may record a week later WHY?  example set a series to record that comes on at 8pm on mondays for the original (first run) episode.  there are no conflicts with other series but instead of recording the 8pm episode it records the episode at 2am showing.  other than stepping through the scheduled recordings every week and forcing them to record at the original air time, which defeats the purspose of series record) is there a way to fix this?

When i have set a series to record (first run and rerun), the series will not always record when it first airs but it may record a week later WHY?  example set a series to record that comes on at 8pm on mondays for the original (first run) episode.  there are no conflicts with other series but instead of recording the 8pm episode it records the episode at 2am showing.  other than stepping through the scheduled recordings every week and forcing them to record at the original air time, which defeats the purspose of series record) is there a way to fix this?

automated recording times

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2014 5:33:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Yeah, put them on first run only. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Yeah, put them on first run only. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)

Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: automated recording times

2 of 2 (77 Views)