tuesrubie's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Saturday, December 8th, 2012 8:41 PM

Will DVR record PPV Rolling Stones

Hi,

Will U-Verse DVR record the Rolling Stones PPV on Dec 15th?

I will not be home and wish to watch it later.  

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Yes, after you subscribe to a PPV event, you can schedule it to record on the DVR.

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for the threadcap and your postive note on the Stones, by the way the PPV was excellent.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

I would hate to order it and then it won't record.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

You should be able to record the concert, but because of who it is I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to not be recordable.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

Would AT&T know in advance if its recordable?

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

You could probably call and ask, but I doubt if you would get an accurate answer.  Not all of the CSRs have Uverse and so they may not even know about the PPV concert. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

I don't want to roll the dice with this ppv show ... $50 for the Stones..

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

I have never paid for a PPV event with Uverse so I don't know if what the norm is, regarding recording them.  I do know that there are times when some movies on premium channels list that they can't be recorded, as well as pay VOD movies.  If you really like the Stones I say go ahead and pay for it and enjoy it.  The PPV is way cheaper than the nose bleed seats at the venue.  And you can have multiple people watching for that same $50.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

My original question was could I record the PPV as I won't be home the night of the show. I don't want to order it then be told it can't be programmed to record or recorded live.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@tuesrubie wrote:

My original question was could I record the PPV as I won't be home the night of the show. I don't want to order it then be told it can't be programmed to record or recorded live.

Unless something has changed recently, PPV events can be recorded:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Receivers-Battery-Backup/Can-I-Record-a-PPV-HBO-Fight/m-p/2866851#M51876

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.