Ask a question

Posted Jan 22, 2014
3:32:38 PM
View profile
Why do I have a timer on the bottom right of the screen? (Klondike continues in) then Timer

Do I have to watch the timer or can I turn it off

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 23, 2014 3:28:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

This is probably a timer put on the show by the network provider not AT&T so there is going to be no way to cancel it.  You know like all of the advertisements in the lower right corner of the screen?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Why do I have a timer on the bottom right of the screen? (Klondike continues in) then Timer

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 23, 2014 3:28:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

This is probably a timer put on the show by the network provider not AT&T so there is going to be no way to cancel it.  You know like all of the advertisements in the lower right corner of the screen?

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Why do I have a timer on the bottom right of the screen? (Klondike continues in) then Timer

2 of 3 (594 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2014 4:49:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

What BeeBee said. 

This most likely was a "countdown timer" advertising some upcoming event/movie/show.

Re: Why do I have a timer on the bottom right of the screen? (Klondike continues in) then Timer

3 of 3 (587 Views)