Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

should a box come on in the lower right-hand corner to let you know? if so, not yet.

Guru

• 

692 Messages

15 years ago

@NorthLineTony wrote:
should a box come on in the lower right-hand corner to let you know? if so, not yet.

yeah thats what I thought. Oh, well I'm going to go to bed.

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

Good night and "Merry Christmas'.LOL Maybe tomorrow.

Scholar

• 

241 Messages

15 years ago

Woke up this morning to find the THDVR update here in CT. Just waiting for the sound upgrade to come, hopefully shortly....

Guru

• 

675 Messages

15 years ago

Got the update in St. Louis last night. Will check it out in more detail when I get home from work.

Scholar

• 

230 Messages

15 years ago

Now live in the downriver area in Detroit.

Looks good so far......

Scholar

• 

152 Messages

15 years ago

Woke up today and found the new look and phase 2 completed in Waterbury CT. I never was asked to upload it was just there. No gears screen.  Question for those who already have this. I still have no option for audio surrond sound. Is that going to be a differnet upload?

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

15 years ago

@camp80 wrote:
Woke up today and found the new look and phase 2 completed in Waterbury CT. I never was asked to upload it was just there. No gears screen.  Question for those who already have this. I still have no option for audio surrond sound. Is that going to be a differnet upload?

From what I've read throughout these forums....YES (SORTA). I don't believe it's an additional update, but it sounds like it takes another 24 hrs or so.  My own personal experience it took 6 days and I called tech support 2x the 6th day and while I was on the phone she pushed it through.  She also had me unplug my RG too...Rebooted and got the "gears" after.  Good Luck
Message Edited by bdgriff on 06-30-2009 07:04 AM

Scholar

• 

238 Messages

15 years ago

St. Louis - got the update this morning.  Notice that when I manually delete shows, the screens are noticeably faster.

Scholar

• 

152 Messages

15 years ago

So Griff.

Should I just reboot the RG and see what happens or just wait, to see? I re-started the box this morning but no gears at that point.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.